white marks?

amelie

Hi everyone

Whenever I noogle for two or more times a day I get white vertical lines on the inside of my boobs (sort of where the cleavage should be). It´s like part of the red rings don´t fade after a while but become white and they last for quite a while, a few days instead of some hours.
Are these the famous indents?
Not sure what to do about it, perhaps the domes are too tight?
The marks do go away after some days if I don´t noogle but I don´t want to make them permanent. Showering and massage doesn´t make them disapear.

Thanks for any advice!! :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! It sounds like you are over pumping!!!
Take it easy with the pressure, the ring marks should
fade after a few minutes. The redness on your breasts
might take a little while longer, and dissapate in 10 or 15
minutes. If a hot shower don't help the marks to fade,
you are over pumping!
Take your time and go slow, not to much pressure, and
have fun!! Some respond fast, and others respond slow,
but this system works!!
What works for me, might not work for you.
Jamie2

sliptinge

Hm, that doesn't sound good. Perhaps you are overpumping? Do you use the pump and hold technique or the pump and release? When you use the pump and hold technique your breasts should never turn purple; however, a dark pinky red is okay though. How long are each of your sessions? Do you use a lot of lotion and/or oil when you noogle? Do you massage your breasts before you noogle? It's very important to make sure your breasts are very slippery when you noogle. Maybe you could post some pictures of the white lines so we could assess it better? You should email Lucy as well. She is very helpful when it comes to these kinds of situations. If the white lines persist you should take a break until they heal otherwise it could be detrimental to your breasts' growth. I wish you the best of luck :)

Slip

amelie

Thanks for your replies, I will take a break!
I haven´t noogled for about a week and the lines are getting less noticeable I think, they look a bit thinner. Anyway the skin isn´t lifted or with creases, like you would see on a scar or something like that, it´s just that the color is different.
The only thing I can think of that may have caused this is that I started to noogle 2 or 3 times a day (for about 40 mins), when before I was only doing once a day. Perhaps that was too much pressure?
Also, I´ve been doing the pump and hold technique most of the time. I don´t think they got purple, but I´m not sure now.
I guess I´ll have to start real slow again when the marks heal.

Anyway, what should I do for now? Is there some oil or whatever I could use to help them heal? Thanks in advance!!

Bio oil is really good for my skin. You have to rub it in a lot or it will feel greasy but it really does help. Massage on the affected areas should help also because it will increase the blood flow to the bits of skin that are marked, helping them heal. Don't worry though Amelie! I'm quite sure you awill be fine and you are not scarred for life ;D I wish I could remember but I have read about this very same thing on the forum somewhere else. Maybe you could do a search for it? I will try to find it too. Best of luck my dear :-*

Paloma

Yes I do think these are the famous indents!

I get these too, and I think the only way around them is better padding - at the moment I'm still searching for a good remedy to this problem. I think it'sjust4fun's solution sounds pretty good - but you might need to be ready for the xls to make it work - leaves me out :mad:

the yoga mat does help some - but not for leaving them on for several hours...

But some people even don't get them - like Anastasia - prolly some people just have more springier skin!

Good luck! Let us know if u think of something that works :)

amelie

Thanks everyone for your replies & concern!! Actually the indents seem to be fading, guess it just takes some time. I think I´ll start noogling again in a while, I just got my nipple covers today and am curious to find out how they´ll work out.
Will have to look into the padding thing, though...
I´ll let you all know how things go!!