Why is XL so big

A

Asialove09

Why is the difference between the L dome and the XL dome so big?
I filled my L
But these XL ummmm will I ever touch the top ?

K

kevlovs69

As you can see I am a man here and I have the xl and my boobs only goes half way lol but I'm still working on it i can hardly wait until I can get the xxl ....kevlovs69

W

Wolfmoon

Hi all,
As you fill one noogleing cup, you need to go larger??? The larger cup has the extra length, AND extra large base to give a more fuller and larger breast size. Isn't that the reason for wanting more boobs??? To get more size??? I too am a biomale desiring larger breast. I shuffle between XL and XXL cups. Does this answer anything, or am I missing the question???

W

Wolfmoon

As far as filling the larger cups goes, that IS where TIME and DEDICATION comes into the picture. Everyone is different, and everybody will size up at different speeds (time and dedication). Will it happen overnight??? Nope. Put your mind to it and As your noogleing, read the forums to see what others go through. Could take months or years to reach your goals. I wish y'll the very best in the boobie challenge. Love to all.

A

Asialove09

As far as filling the larger cups goes, that IS where TIME and DEDICATION comes into the picture. Everyone is different, and everybody will size up at different speeds (time and dedication). Will it happen overnight??? Nope. Put your mind to it and As your noogleing, read the forums to see what others go through. Could take months or years to reach your goals. I wish y'll the very best in the boobie challenge. Love to all.
I just started the XL Dome today, I start off at 6 and can expand to the 9. But I mean whew there’s still soooo much space left to fill.

also, I was just stating that the XL domes are 3x the size of the L domes. For a minute there I thought I was using mediums, because the L domes are just so small in comparison to the XL. Feels like I skipped a size

W

Wolfmoon

Guess I did state that I am a biomale. I have always been a TIT man. So much that I have been noogleing for about a year now. I love how the ones I have feel. I am 6'1' and 220 lb, but very little fat. In other words, I am of a slinder frame, which causes me some issues in breast growth. I HAVE NO EXCESS FA:pT TO SPARE FOR MY BOOBS. So sad! Yes, a person does better with boob growth if they have a little extra stored fat under their skin. ;)

I feel that you will survive the growing time and growth results. Must give it time. Remember, cellular growth takes forevvvver if you constantly watch the clock :rolleyes:. Best thing to do for yourself, besides noogleing, is to keep a monthly photo documenting of your growth results. Some months, you may not see much changes. Other months, you will go WOW, sexxxyyy :eek:.

Are you female? Easier to grow boobs than guys. Younger people seem to grow their assets faster than more seasoned people. Have you been pregnant? Boobie growth is just a short trip down the road to the nearest bra shop for larger bras ;) like I said, extra fat helps in boob growth. If your like me, kinda fat deprived, better start putting MOOSE on the menu :p. Again, I wish you good luck in your journey. There will be times that you will get frustrated with noogleing. JUST DON'T GIVE UP if you don't reach your goal. Hardly no one has a fast flight in this journey. I can not stress that enough to you. It will take time, but isn't larger boobs the desire??? I know, i have been noogleing for almost a year, and i have the desire to enlarge a lot more. As a biomale, my desire is a full "D" or larger.

A

Asialove09

Guess I did state that I am a biomale. I have always been a TIT man. So much that I have been noogleing for about a year now. I love how the ones I have feel. I am 6'1' and 220 lb, but very little fat. In other words, I am of a slinder frame, which causes me some issues in breast growth. I HAVE NO EXCESS FA:pT TO SPARE FOR MY BOOBS. So sad! Yes, a person does better with boob growth if they have a little extra stored fat under their skin. ;)

I feel that you will survive the growing time and growth results. Must give it time. Remember, cellular growth takes forevvvver if you constantly watch the clock :rolleyes:. Best thing to do for yourself, besides noogleing, is to keep a monthly photo documenting of your growth results. Some months, you may not see much changes. Other months, you will go WOW, sexxxyyy :eek:.

Are you female? Easier to grow boobs than guys. Younger people seem to grow their assets faster than more seasoned people. Have you been pregnant? Boobie growth is just a short trip down the road to the nearest bra shop for larger bras ;) like I said, extra fat helps in boob growth. If your like me, kinda fat deprived, better start putting MOOSE on the menu :p. Again, I wish you good luck in your journey. There will be times that you will get frustrated with noogleing. JUST DON'T GIVE UP if you don't reach your goal. Hardly no one has a fast flight in this journey. I can not stress that enough to you. It will take time, but isn't larger boobs the desire??? I know, i have been noogleing for almost a year, and i have the desire to enlarge a lot more. As a biomale, my desire is a full "D" or larger.
I am female. I am currently a 32C. I gained about 10lbs. Just a couple of months ago I was a B.
I have also breastfed for 3 years. So my boobs are very familiar with getting bigger and smaller.
Any pics?

Boobiegirl007

Cup sizes are weird. I had extra large, huge. Got medium. Okay for chest size but my breast seems to big... Odd.

So I've ordered large to fit my actual breasts but once it suvks the best in the cups are to bit for my chest as I'm narrow. It's also annoying they fall off yet my breast is now too big for inside the cups. Don't know how people walk around like Mrs doubtfire with these on. I've used oil, dry and different oils and they slide down my chest. Currently using a bra to try and keep them up. Frustrating but they are working already just need tk keep it up to get the growth. I think when your ovulating it helps. Maybe there is a time of month to get growth spurts with the hormone rising? Xx

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Cup sizes are weird. I had extra large, huge. Got medium. Okay for chest size but my breast seems to big... Odd.

So I've ordered large to fit my actual breasts but once it suvks the best in the cups are to bit for my chest as I'm narrow. It's also annoying they fall off yet my breast is now too big for inside the cups. Don't know how people walk around like Mrs doubtfire with these on. I've used oil, dry and different oils and they slide down my chest. Currently using a bra to try and keep them up. Frustrating but they are working already just need tk keep it up to get the growth. I think when your ovulating it helps. Maybe there is a time of month to get growth spurts with the hormone rising? Xx
Hi Boobiegirl. May I suggest start pumping with the smaller cup (not sure if you’re going from medium to large or large to extra large) and pump up for 10 minutes or so then switch to the larger cup. This may help with keeping the larger cup on. Use plenty of lube. I prefer oil, in fact I blend my own essential oils that are supposedly helpful with encouraging breast enlargement. You may also want to try rubing a bit of any product for sore muscles. I have found the heat generated helps with swelling. Not too much too fast. The heat feels good but it can get real warm.
Good luck girl!
Tina

Boobiegirl007

Aww thanks Tina. I'll give that a go. I'm really holding out hope for this and last night I lay watching TV and they just kept continually losing suction :(. I'll try what you have said. I'm using medium cups and my breast fills that. So much so that the white bit inside pokes my nipple and that really hurts lol. I've ordered large so I'll try that xx

Tina A

One more thing. You said “ lay watching tv” if you were laying, try sitting straight or in up position. I’ve found laying tends to spread out your chest and it harder to “suck” up the skin and draw it in the cup. That’s just something I noticed when trying to lay or sleep with them. If you have specific or “dumb” questions feel free to PM me.
Tina

Boobiegirl007

Haha yes I've been wiggling around and sitting up is working better. The large cups fit well although takes about 5 10 minutes to get the suction and move around. Can feel quite hard on the chest with being thin but these are much better I can get more suction and a rounder look x

Tina A

Boobiegirl, Do you pump them up one at a time (pump one then pump the second) or do you struggle to do them at the same time?

Mel

One more thing. You said “ lay watching tv” if you were laying, try sitting straight or in up position. I’ve found laying tends to spread out your chest and it harder to “suck” up the skin and draw it in the cup. That’s just something I noticed when trying to lay or sleep with them. If you have specific or “dumb” questions feel free to PM me.
Tina
Good advice. I found the same - lie back when they're in place.

K

kevlovs69

I do the same lol and I even do work in my cups when I have them on too....kevlovs69