Width desired more than projection

alipants

Lurking on Noogleberry for a while and now is the time for action.

I'm a slim / medium build male, just the wrong side of 60, in good health and looking to
achieve some breast width more than projection. A breast size of AA or an A would be
perfect given my body shape and size.

Should I start with Large domes as against Medium for width?

I am open to taking natural supplements like PM etc but some advice would be welcome.

My wife, size D, is actively promoting me getting natural growth as against Silicone breast forms.
I have worn size AA, A and B forms for over 20 years. She would LOVE it if I got to a B or more!

Thanks for a wonderful Forum

K

kevlovs69

I'm a slim / medium build male, just the wrong side of 60, in good health and looking to
achieve some breast width more than projection. A breast size of AA or an A would be

I am open to taking natural supplements like PM etc but some advice would be welcome.

My wife, size D, is actively promoting me getting natural growth as against Silicone breast forms.
I have worn size AA, A and B forms for over 20 years. She would LOVE it if I got to a B or more!

Now I am a man here too and I have some good tits and I started with xl cups from noogleberry and yes they do get a little sore from over pumping and yes they do get bruised but I am very proud of them tits that i have i am a small c-cup and yes they are growing still lol ....kevlovs69

alipants

As I'm slim / medium build I think XL cups will be too big for my chest.
I want the cups to sit on the chest so I can pump both tits.
I'd better do some measurements!

Love your tits Kev

K

kevlovs69

Thank you very much and now I have moved up to 1gal fish bowls and yes I have them both pump up lol kevlovs69

Attachments

• 20220723_143325.jpg
    20220723_143325.jpg
    681.7 KB · Views: 46
K

kevlovs69

Hi kevlov69
I love your fishbowls,you made them,Huh?
You look like a teddy bear....Haha
I will have to start Noogling,I have the XL cups and maybe post pictures.
I might even see if I can get some of those fishbowls.
XXX
I know they are not that hard to make love to see them in use with your boobs inside them... kevlovs69

Davina1964

Hi Alipants, I'm slim bodied ( 40'' chest band under boob ) I started off with medium cups as the small, was far to small. 2 yrs past now i'm on Large both fit on my chest at the same time.
If you are considering the Natural herbals, like PM. you will have to consider the risk of them not working for you in a way that you would expect. V's the cost. because unlike Estradiol which can take up to 5 yrs to grow even an A cup. PM and natural herbals are far far weaker than the real thing.
Good luck.