Width of domes

Rachiex

I just wondered whether it matters that my boobies touch to sides of the domes when I noogle? Will this effect growth? They don't fill the domes length wise (loads of room that way) but they press up to the side slightly right at the bottom. Do you think I should get the next size up or is this ok? Thanks, Rachie x x x

Rachiex

Hi

I'm really worried that I should be using the xxl domes as my boobies are pressed up against the sides (although using the xxl size sounds ridiculous right now when I'm a b cup!) even though I'm not near the top of the domes length ways. I really don't know what to do. Should I switch to the larger size or will the xl still give me results do you think? I can't imagine ever being able to fit the xxl on, maybe not even one at the same time...

Sorry for asking this twice but I am so worried that I'm not doing this right! ??? :'(

M

Mumma Bear

I thought it was normal that some of your breasts touch the sides - and I don't think it's a cause for concern or moving up a size until it's touching a long way up. Anyone else??

M

mountaintop

I think the width of the domes is just as important as the length. Since the "growth" we want is all over the breast, a dome that covers the most area seems the most appropriate. We want to be suctioning as much of the surface area as possible. That being said, it's very dependent on torso breadth. For example, a small framed women with larger breasts needs a smaller base (she doesn't want breasts growing in her armpits) and more length. I'm fairly broad across the chest and shoulders so am much happier in a large dome even thought my small breasts don't need the length. I'm convinced that larger domes are most comfortable and healthier to use as they spread the pressures more evenly across a wider area. I can noogle in larges for hours with no discomfort whatsoever.... I recently put my old mediums on to see how they fit and I was shocked at how silly they looked perched in the middle of my chest. I'm really glad I switched over rather than waiting to fill the mediums. (I still don't by the way....) m

C

catsrule

And I like my mediums, and fill them up quickly, but am getting GREAT growth from using them, instead of the Larges that don;t fit well and are hard to use...for me, i love teh mediums and keep them on for 1/2 at a time, filling up cup, snug and all...growing great! everybodys' different, i guess!! Someday, I'll try those Large domes again..but for me, right now, the mediums, filled up and out, are hellping me tremendously!! I see no need to change at this stage!

jeane

Italian living in France
I'm convinced that larger domes are most comfortable and healthier to use as they spread the pressures more evenly across a wider area.

You are right.

We want to be suctioning as much of the surface area as possible. That being said, it's very dependent on torso breadth.

Right too.

If the breast fills the dome completely, the effect of suction is not rather intense any more. :(

The internal diameter of domes is very important.
I think that more than 14 cm am already too big, even for the new XL.
The internal diameter of the medium dome with the length of the new XL would be needed.
I note that the more the internal diameter is big and the more the skin under armpits is inhaled.
Breast under arms is not wanted... :D

I think that this form of dome (see picture down), with a withdrawal on the base would be the best system.
The internal diameter could be 12/13 cm.
The base of the breast could stretch in the dome.
The dome would hold better on the thorax.

But it should not be easy to fabricate with plastic injection.
I do not see how it would be possible to withdraw the mould of injection of the inside of the dome...

J

jellyDeeeee

Woooooo Mumma Im with you on that it take ages for my boobs to expand and slide up the xls evenly Im up about 3 inches on the sides and 5 inches on the nipple Im size E and still got heaps of growing room lord help us when I reach the end Thunder Jelly will take over the planet lol.. love Jelly