Workout payoff...big time:):):):)

E

entropiana

Hi nooglegirls and guys,

I wanted to share something with you all that made me very very happy today. On January 1st 2008 i weighted myself and did a body fat % test. I was 155 lbs and had a body fat of 27%. I was wearing size 8 (US) pants. I worked out for a whole year 3-4 times a week for about an hour each time, tried to eat better without sacrificing too much.

I repeated the same tests today and my weight is 135 lbs, pants size is 4 and body fat % is 21.1 %....YAYYYYYYYY. I am 2 lbs away from my ideal weight ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

I am really really happy about this improvement, i feel great in pants and dresses, that adds to the confidence and improves one's mood...everybody that i know says that i look really good, that i've become funnier and i look happy...i dont know about the funny part because i always destroy a joke when i try to tell one, but i definitely look great and feel healthy and happy:)))

Next thing to tackle:BOOBS... :D...imagine looking skinny and having boobs:))))...cant wait. I highly recommend a steady schedule of workouts, maybe mix it up so you dont get bored. It doesn't matter how much weight you loose, but those workout will build you up from inside out and they are great stress relievers.

Of course i will be celebrating this weekend with some non-healthy foods and drinks, but it is ok since i do know that monday night i will be back on track.

Best noogle wishes for all:)

D

DDsplease

Congratulations!!!! You go girl - being proactive about yourself and life in general in the best way to be!! I have no doubt you'll be just as happy with your noogle progress!

DD

J

jackieT

Yeeeeahh!! That's the way we like it! Well done! And keep it up.

Jackie

C

catsrule

Congratulations! You worked on that the slow and steady way that we promote here!! WAY TO GO!! I bet you look fantastic!!! And FEEL great!!!

E

entropiana

thank you girls for being so supportive...i do feel great and i will try to keep it up...the best of it all is that i get to shop for new clothes , bikinis too and maybe by summer i will have something to fill them up ;) :D

you are right catsrule, this whole year experience will be my motivation of when i see slow results with my nb...slow and steady!!!!!

J

Joan_CD

WOW Entropiana, that is AWESOME!!!!!! You should be really rpoud of yourself. You are an inspiration to me. My goal is to drop 2 dress sizes by April and after reading how good you are doing, I will do my best to do it! You go girlfriend!!!! hugs ;D

E

entropiana

Hi Joan, ohhhh thank you so much for your encouraging message...I actually just came back from the gym, i put some vegies and chicken in the stove so i could have a healthy lunch for tomorrow, and i am reading the forum and catching up with posts while noogling.... ;D ;D ;D ;D...I feel so motivated lately and i hope i can keep it up...
Just keep working out, cardio is the best girlfriend...drink a lot of water and try to eat healthy...and you will see those pounds disappear (hopefully not from the boob area); pounds out, smaller dresses in ;)!!!!!!!! wish you best of luck in the preparations for April. cant wait to hear updates:)
XOXO