Wow! Just can't believe it!

A

aimeemw

So, I have been using the system since late May (give or take a week) and have already gotten to a very full 34A. I started out being too small for a 32A and a bit too big for a 32AA - finding bras was a real treat. Ideally, I pump 20 to 30 minutes, twice daily. I combine this system with chest exercises that strengthen the muscles underneath the breasts and couldn't be happier. I hold my growth through at least 36 hours - fantastic! I told my husband what I was doing, only after he noticed the growth and, after the laughter at the sight of the pump & cup setup, he was pleased, as well. Even people who don't see me naked have started to notice and I proudly tell them what I have been doing! I think it is just another form of beauty treatment/exercise. Women (and some men) dye their hair, use all types of lotions/creams/ointments to combat aging, and wear makeup all the time - this is essentially no different. Also, I wanted to thank all the women in this forum. Without this to read, I would have never gotten the nerve up to order the Noogleberry. It really, truly DOES work! If you are on the fence about ordering, you should definitely do it!

P.S. I do not work for Noogleberry. Don't even live in Britain. I'll be posting pics soon.

W

webmaster

Many thanks for your post! It sounds like you are really benefiting from your system!

Don't say "I Don't work for noogleberry" - it sounds even more suspicious, like you actually do! ;D

Hehe!

I on the otherhand do work for noogleberry, so I will leave it there!!

Webmaster!

C

catsrule

Hi and welcome! There are so many new users!! Yeah! Kep us posted...it sounds like you are doing great!!! good for you for being so open! I plan on telling NOBODY this! It's my thing...other than hubby knows...and he never mentions it anymore...it's my thing...

welcome again! glad we inspired you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Aimeemw and many thanks for your really helpful post about your progress. You are so right and its important to keep the body in good shape and the idea of a workout for the breasts with the NB is a good one and your words will certainly help those who may feel about embarrassed about pumping the breasts.

Keep it up and please email me if i can help in any way,

best wishes
Lucy :)