Wow

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I haven't been here for a while I have been rather unwell, and stopped using my breast pumps and Noogleberry almost completely. Since lockdown over Christmas I have started back up stretching and pumping, yesterday I used Noogle every couple of hours or so for at least 30mins to over an hour, and I have grown almost an inch!! Think for me stopping using any stimulation on breasts for weeks and then really going for it has the best impression on breasts. I only ever get slightly pink over breasts now, whereas I used to get much redder. My breast is getting really stretched, and even the last inch or so near my nipple has stretched, now I have very large areola 99% of the time, which I love. Can't wait to see how much more growth I can get if I continue stretching and pumping like I did yesterday! I tried on a bikini top yesterday and the extra cleavage I now have is SO impressive!!

W

Wolfmoon

Moocow, I'll try and upload one of my pictures soon without the cups. Would love to trade pictures of ya. Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

Moocow,
This picture is a early morning before noogleing. My bra straps left their marks overnight. I also just started a couple of days ago noogleing after I went through a deflating issue. I'll get back to speed in a couple of days and hopefully continue to get more new boobie growth.