YEAHHHHYYY

T

tavia

;D I went shopping today and went buy myself a bra, i went to a shop that i usually go to for bras, anyway i ended up buying a 34D, omg i still cant believe it now lol.

its a gel bra like i usually buy (unless its lingerie for hubby),

i had to edit the post as for some odd reason i thought id been wearing 36 band size but my bras all say 34, so ive just had to pick myself up off the floor from the shock,

i thought id only gone down a band size but i havnt ive actually gone up a cup size to A FLIPPING D, A D... OMG A D.. IM A D.. HE HE DeeDEEdeeDEEdee
im so happy, i love noogleberry,

so what cup size comes next???is it a DD or an e, from here on i think ill be confused by cupsizes, im only used to a b c,????

T

tavia

LOL, JUST TO CORRECT MYSELF, my husband doesnt wear the lingerie,,i do lol x

T

tavia

its a very good idea NOT to measure yourself during the noogle process,measure mabe twice a year lol,, as the measurements really dont say much about your size,

has anyone tryed AVONS bust bra cream, or any other great bust firming creams gels etc please mention them all here, im in desperate need of some thing to firm the stretch marks i got from my teens, they are not really very visable but they do have that crinkly feel when i touch them, just the top cleavage area
mabe a derma roller or fruit acid cream could help ??? any ideas??

Anastasia916

LOL congrats! And you been complaining about your bust size, pfft and you're a 34D which is my goal, which would be a 32DD for me. And I'm sure your hubby looks fabulous in the lingerie ;) lol

Z

Zenity

TT,

Congrats!!!!! You are my idol! LOL! I am sure you look awesome! Good job!... Or should I say "boob" job???? :p

T

tavia

ha ha thank nadir, yes i really cant believe it myself,,, my new bra is still in the bag im to scared to put it on incase my boobs have shrank ..lol

im gonna post a pic.. i min...

T

tavia

first pic was after a few days of not pumping, im maintaining the d ok

second pic was taken last night after pumping, looks like i could possibly fit a e bra but my swelling doesnt last me long enough to bother buying an e so ill wait untill i grow more

T

tavia

the right side has the gel in and i took the gel pad out on the left side xx

u can tell the right side look much larger lol, truth is ive just looked in the bag and 1 of the pads in the bra is missing so im a have to go back to the shop tomorrow and demand they replace my gel ;D

T

tavia

blue_sardine said:
A smaller band size AND a larger cup size?! Wooo! The noogle gods were smiling on you today, TT! Congratulations!

Bio Oil has a good reputation for helping with stretch marks and scars - http://www.bio-oil.com/

:) Blue

thanks blue, yes they were definatly smiling on me....
i used bio oil many years ago, it was on special offer at boots chemist .. i may have a look for it again x ;)

Anastasia916

TT, what size were you to begin with? sorry I can't remember lol so many ladies on here it's hard to keep up! And I'm definitely envious! 34D (32DD) is my ultimate goal.

T

tavia

this is a pic of the bra label of the bra i was wearing when i bought my new 1, i have no idea y i thought i was a 36???

anastasia, i started of a 34AA, ive never been perky , just firmer b4 preggers, im kinda envious of perky girls... :D i was a saggy aa lol, it doesnt seem possible xx

ive gotta go out now but ill reply to any1 who posts when i get in xxxx

ive got a pretty gel 34b bra, i might give away if any wants, ill posts pics soon x ive only worn it 2 or three times

Attachments

• Photo0130.jpg
    Photo0130.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 255

melons

Wow Congrats TT,

So happy for you....I have the same qstn as Anastasia ;D , how long did it take for you to reach here :p

melons

sofia1

that is awesome congrats TT!! i like how you took the pic with 1 gel pad out--i think you don't need the gel pads! how long did it take for you to go from A to D??

J

joanne

wow TT thats great my goal is a d i so wish lol .... luv yr new bra what shop do you go to ? bet yr so happy did you have bra fitting ?

T

tavia

OMG it is 4 sizes isnt it, i bought my first pump about 5-6 years ago, 1 of them cheap ones with the rubber bulb that u pump up then unscrew and release(it was annoying)
i used it and saw results from it about a cup size, but i truely dont believe it was anything permanent, i could be wrong i suppose(looking back now that im wearing ds)

i used to pump for 15mins morn and night with the cheap pump^^^^^^

i bought my first noogleberry in 2008 but wasnt a fanatic like i am now, i would sometimes pump 1nce a week and wonder y nothing was happeneing lol.

ive gotta tell u ladies that i have always absolutly hated my boobs, because they first grew saggy with stretch marks ive always felt a disapointment in that area.
so i have never worn a cup bras i started off knicking my mums 34bs when i was about 12, i would tie them at the back and stuff them with tissue paper, (no point stuffing an a cup bra)and some times wear two at the same time
then eventually i grew into the band but would still stuff the cup,all the way through school and college.
at 19 i would still buy extremly padded 34bs and then stuff them on top of that to be able to fill them, this is what ive done all my boobie life, no 1 knows this except probably my mother.

when i first got my noogleberry i had a much harder time with it than i did with the cheap pump,
i found it hard to keep any swelling so kept giving up, i did see a change but i didnt feel it was
anything to rave about.

while going from an a to a c cup i wore b bras for most of this time i only have 4 c cup bras, but
for sum reason i think i convinced myself that i was a b and will always b a b??
i started wearing my c cups regular around september lst year, since january i made a new
years resolution to put more effort into noogling/creams/lotions/oils/supplements etc
ive kept my new years res and its definatly paid off, noogling every day for at least 30 mins,
i had my nooglathon(noogling 30 mins 5 time in a day) and that gave me a great boost.
the evening primrose oil has plumped up my boobs very nicely(6000mg) , id really
recomend it to any1 looking for a cheap boob supplement, and also msm im now in love with,

since using msm and epo i can now reach the 5 inch mark on the xls and i touch the sides
of the dome and inch and a bit from the base(the rest of the boob is just in the centre of the dome)

oh yeah and i think being pregnant and having my boobs stretched to sunday has been a blessing
in the noogleberry department

please dont be put off with the amount of years it appears to have taken me, when i actually put
extreme effort/time into noogleing i went from a c cup to a d in the space of 6months, its all the
messing about and time wasting/not believing i was growing (and pregnancy) that has made going from an aa to a c a hard run.

T

tavia

thanks every 1, i feel very proud of myself, which i never though could ever happen where my tit-ayys are concerned xxxxx

i got my bra from peacocks, its in the uk, it was only £6 xx they have some nice comfy bras there, i tryed on some other d bras, they have some nice see through lace 1nces in pretty colours like the colour im wearing, but i couldnt resist the gel he he

im wearing 1 of my 34b bras from the same shop, ihad to put it on so i could take back the d bra to get my gel, but then me and hubby had to do some other things and i had to leave it for today. my boobs r spilling over the sides and i keep tucking them in , and i have a buldge over the top aswell, so i guess THEY GOT TO GO ;D ;D