[Your Breast Inspiration!]

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Everyone, let's post pictures of our aspired size! Post your Mammary Role Models and let's get some boobie inspiration! ;D Since this is a picture section, I figured this thread would best be suited here.

My personal Mammary Model is Shay Maria. She claims to be a 34D, but honestly, this girl looks like a double D! Although, she does have a very petite frame, so that may explain. She is all natural too, by the way.

shay-maria-huge-breasts.jpg

shay-maria-pictures00001-450x656.jpg

shay-maria-pictures00008-450x675.jpg

shay_maria_can_did1-408x600.jpg

173744.jpg

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Her breasts are so fabulous! <3
I can't wait until I finally reach my goal. Let's grow, Alex~ ;D

Anastasia916

Honestly, she looks bigger than a DD, I would say F. I'm small framed, wear 32 bands, I can wear a 34 in some brands though, like VS they seem to run smaller on the bands. Also their cups run smaller, I think they do vanity sizing to be honest. But yea, I wear a 34D with VS, 32D or 34C in other brands, and to compare, my avatar here is me wearing a VS miraculous bra in a 34D so therefore I would be a 34E or F looks wise since it's suppose to make you 2 cup sizes bigger. That's my goal size, what I look like in a miraculous bombshell bra. I understand it's nice to have a model to know what size you want, but understand also sizes look different on everyone. Me being a 34C basically it looks smaller on me than it does say celebrities with that size, and I have a friend who is a 34C also and she looks like a B or A, because of her body type. So I personally think it's best to know what you would look like with your goal size to judge what size you want. My first goal was a 32C lol. I said I would stop at that. I still haven't stopped wanting more ;)

Matt B

Hey Tank Girl,Great idea but I have to find one.It's easy for you gals cuz you show yours to a point, but I have to find a happy medium!! ;D.

Matt ;)

evil alex

shes not my favorite person in the world, but i would have to say that these boobs are my inspiration. a toast to younger lindsays underrated rack!

Attachments

• lindsay-lohan-bikini-2.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-bikini-2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 489

evil alex

also:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Nlddu9U3uqo/TZ7LNrWfqgI/AAAAAAAAADA/hQabbkQPMs4/s1600/salma-hayek-breast-cleavage-boobs.jpg

halfie

I've been waiting till I saw someone I REALLY liked and here she is, Antonia Thomas from misfits. I just love her beautiful boobs, gorgeous skin, and hair!

images

paoR8.jpg

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_misfits36.gif

Matt B

Melanie,Melanie, Melanie,What am I going to do with you all?First of all you said it the other day regarding chest size and being wider: yours is a lot wider than than your inspiration,and !LOLyour boobs are bigger ;D and if I remember correctly,I told you how beautiful and flawless your skin was some time ago! If I could figure out to hide them I'd takem in a heartbeat! LOL They're gorgeous!!
Each one of you is different and all of you have great boobs!Don't believe me go to 007b.com and you will be very thankful.

And I'd like to mention what an inspiration you are to the forum,cuz you walk the walk and are a great example.

Luv ya,Matt ;)

lexuswoman

Mine is Sofia Vergara. I'd love to be a nice 34DD like she is. She's beautiful and curvy and shows that you can be sexy and not be a waif thin size 00. I want Sofia's boobs!

Ggiorgy

This is my first post here but I keep reading alot...

Sorry to say but I'm not very sure Shay Maria's boobs are natural (same for Sofia Vergara). I felt I had to say it because could be very frustrating to have a model unreachable without surgery.

Said that, I really would love my breast to look like implants: toned, firmed... I'm going to buy Noogleberry hoping to "reshape" them...

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
I like this girl's boobs! See how they kinda look up? Love that!

Not sure who she is... just a random I found when searching for breast inspiration ;)

Wait- Blusherr. Why are you depressed? You're already in the inspiration category, so far as I'm concerned!

Stellanox- I like your girl, too. Same sorta upward looking thing...

Attachments

• perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 742

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Ha...Very possible. But I've seen the genuine thing that shape. I'm just going to believe that my breast inspiration had exactly my tits till she noogled for say...6-9 months ;)

ashley1986ann

Here is my.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265771971959&c=Page&cid=1265776983148&pagename=vsdWrapper