[Your Breast Inspiration!]

sound

Niiki that is true hahaha it is a waste :p... i love Miranda Kerr :) she is so gorgeous!

and Mattt oh you coming up with such a thing ahahaha

Teeny Tiny

Oh my God those are nasty! :eek: She'd have to have plastic surgery to remove a lot of skin and have nasty scars to make them normal size again. And I don't see how any man could like or want to have anything to do with them, they look way to big for a guy to do much of anything with other than look at them. Not to mention I bet no man can get their arms around her to hug her and they have to get in the way for almost all sexual encounters. I'd be more than happy with 36D-DD's, anymore than that seems like it would be a nuisance. :-\

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
HAHAHA... How do psychologists keep up with naming all the crazy new disorders? Like the need to have conehead boobs? Insane!. Years ago I met a woman named Busty Heart that had done that. She was literally famous for it, and toured around the country crushing beer cans with her giant bosom! I guess it's a niche :D I also, coincidentally, came across a youtube vid today of some girl whose but EXPLODED from too many implants! (It's on youtube, so it must be true...) I'm innocent,though_ I was just looking at butt excersizes, I swear ;D

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
EWWWWWWWWWW!! WHAT THE HELL?!

They're bigger than her own head! No, no, no, that is far too much!
tumblr_m2by9ctuUL1r6rovj.gif

BustyBabe

^ditto! That girl's got a lovely figure.

This is my inspiration- she's so slim and busty!

Do you guys think they're real?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 432
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 425

BustyBabe

Then that is one lucky girl! They just look so perfect, I'm surprised. They're so full and her nipples are perfectly placed.

Plus, the girl's like 100 pounds! The weight sure went to all of the right places.

I hope I never meet this girl in real life after saying all of that :D.

i ordered new undies and this was the tag for it. this woman is gorgeous. i would kill to have a body like that!

Attachments

• IMAG1147.jpg
    IMAG1147.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 399

Matt B

Hey girl,one of your pics you posted in your undies Did look that good.You are too hard on yourself T!!

Matt ;)

K

KittyKat

tatiana673 said:
i ordered new undies and this was the tag for it. this woman is gorgeous. i would kill to have a body like that!

She is stunning!

For overall body inspirations, this would have to be mine

tumblr_m1ewoxFKGi1rphgo3o1_500.jpg

I just ADORE curvy, athletic women with larger butts, wide hips and small waist (and I love big thighs too). Just LOVE the hourglass indented shape waists. That's why I stay away from a lot of ab work since a lot of it cause hypertrophy. But anyway *sigh*....one can only dream :-\ And of course in the front, something like D cup boobies maybe? :D Yeah yeah, very realistic LOL

Matt B

Not the best pic,but I'd like to have these.May not be totally hideable,but I'd figure it out! ;D

Attachments

• IMGP8244.JPG
    IMGP8244.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 386

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
My personal body goal!

tumblr_m46ynyMRfO1r1j77do1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46ynyMRfO1r1j77do1_500.jpg

The girl has a fabulous body with cartoonish curves. I follow her tumblr just for her personal and modeling pictures, no pervert! XD

K

KittyKat

I agree with Matt, I prefer your Missiles better too :D
And that girl is stunning! But she doesn't really look that curvy to me. Speaking of cartoonish curves...
One and only, Betty Brosmer. That woman's body was insane!

600full-betty-brosmer.jpg

K

KittyKat

Tank Girl has non-swelling pics? :eek: Her boobies just always look like they're in a constant state of delicious inflation from the very first pics she posted. But yeah, I'd love to see that too!

Matt B

Hey Kat,I love that term-delicious inflation!! ;D.You'll have to bug her about those pics.

Matt ;)