Author Topic: Seeking advice  (Read 75 times)

Offline rich092201

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Seeking advice
« on: August 30, 2019, 10:53:24 PM »
Hello all,

I dont really know where to start.

I'm a 40 year old male who is on the heavier side. I am thinking about transitioning but short of SRS. I'm currently on an herbal plan which I started 3 days ago. I also just started the chi breast massage yesterday.

Am i wasting my time with the chi breast massage?

Will NB give me the results that I am looking for.

Thanks

Offline bash42

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking advice
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 06:18:20 PM »
Hello Rich, I'm a newbie myself, only been noogling for a little over 2 months. (40+ male, slightly heavyset)

I can't speak to your herbal plan, or chi massage(I do not do either). But I can say NB will produce results, but only what you put into it. While I've only started, I've(and the wife) have noted growth. Not a ton mind you, but we both agree there are small buds of growth.

My advice - Search the forums, there are a few other males who noogle(both seeking to transition and some who aren't). There are lots of encouraging stories out there. But the common theme I've seen is, it is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. It can work, but takes time, like months or even a year to produce worthwhile results.

For me, my initial goal was to have a pair of small breasts of my own. But after reading the forums, and seeing others talk about what does and doesn't work, I've actually slowly started sliding into healthier eating habits, as that can also help with my goal.