Author Topic: Has anyone tried the booty pump or experienced sagginess?  (Read 328 times)

Offline Techgrl

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Has anyone tried the booty pump or experienced sagginess?
« on: May 20, 2020, 02:12:46 AM »
I read some posts that said their breast tissue expanded but returned to a smaller and deflated size after the swelling came down. Is this common? Would my small but firm breasts become saggy after the swelling with south turned nipples? Has any woman who started out firm experienced this? Is there a way to prevent this if it's possible?

I also have been searching for noogleberry butt pump results but I can't find any! Has anyone prone to cellulite used them?

Offline moocow

• Noogleberry Regular
  • We all want to be bigger!
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone tried the booty pump or experienced sagginess?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 03:56:50 PM »
Initially stretch is temporary, but the more you pump regularly there will come a point when the swellings will stay, small to start with, but if you keep using Noogleberry you will grow as large as you want to - eventually.

I have had my Noogleberry for years and never really used it every day, several times a day, so I never ever saw anything apart from temporary swelling.  But with present lockdown to amuse myself I decided to really have a crack at it, and it is working!!

So you really do need to pump as much and as often as you can, the sooner you will see growth.  I know it's hard and you think it will never work - but eventually it will - and with some people it works sooner rather than later!  Good luck!