Author Topic: Fullness on top  (Read 102 times)

Offline Verone

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Fullness on top
« on: July 29, 2020, 07:34:49 AM »
Hi.. Almost noogling for 4 mnts now.. 2 hrs max, 3-4days week.. But IA m still not getting any growth.. Some swelling last for 1 hour maxs.. Mine getting saggy, I think.. Pls some one tell me, how to get fullness on the top.part.? Am using CXL.. Pls pls help me..

Offline ariadne

• Noogleberry Regular
  • No agenda - Just like noogling
    • View Profile
Re: Fullness on top
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 11:25:27 AM »
Hi Verone, James mentioned on an earlier thread that going up two sizes at once may not be ideal.  I know it seems like you're going to have a big cup collection but you may find that you can make more progress comfortably with Contoured Large and this *may* help improve shape as well.  Best wishes Ari 

Offline Verone

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 02:25:43 AM »
Hi Ariadne, James suggested CXl after checking the measurements.. Also it fits well.. Do you think I should go to L size?

Offline moocow

• Noogleberry Regular
  • We all want to be bigger!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 05:11:15 PM »
Hi Verone

Thought I would jump in here - I have had my cups for years and not really used them as they are supposed to be used until this summer when due to lockdown I have had the time to use them often!!  And I have suddenly got growth, mostly top growth at present, but I am reliably informed that growth starts in different people in different ways, length, width, top growth, so I would suggest if you could increase the amount of time each day - or more than 3-4 days a week if possible then you might see more growth that would last.  Sometimes I think any growth fails when you don't keep up the pumping and stretching and if you only use it 3-4 days a week it will take you longer the get permanent growth.

Good luck - I hope you get improvements soon!