New profile posts

Hay there every one I have placed my order in on Saturday and believe it or not it's on its way already.....yes
Hey there! Ok so it’s me again.. so I was able to swell very well last night. Made sure I never went hard for too long but I would do hard and then release. Got great swelling.. woke up with some tiny little dots they aren’t as bad as the first time at all. Just a few and don’t look as red. I saw on one post that your body gets more use to it so it won’t do it as much but gosh. Feeling discouraged
F
Flipper
It's called "petechiae" and don't let it discourage you. It's simply the small blood vessels in your skin that have popped from too much pressure. (Bruising is large vessels bursting). I don't recommend you use as much pressure since it's not good for your skin, but it's nothing to worry about.
I have just ordered extra large contoured cups as well also foam cup rings to make it more comfortable. At present I am keeping the cups on all night to give me about 8 hours. By the way what is pm
I just bought extra large contoured which are quite a bit taller. I too wanted larger. We will see on my progress. Get the extra large foam rings as well.
Kindest,
lyn
Hi,
Did you get my last post,:)
Lyn234
M
moocow
I don't think I did, I can't get used to this new layout!!
Lyn234
Lyn234
Hi moocow.
I was just going to let you know how I was able to have such large nipples. I would love a pic of your breasts. lol
Tina,
You really have beautiful Breasts. What size cups do you use ?
Tina Allen
Tina Allen
Thank you. I use more than one type of cup. Mostly I have used the NB XXL contour cup. I use the butt cups also on my chest as well as two other sizes/ brands. They all have a differing effect on my nipples and shape of my breasts.
Noogling is my stress "bust"er. This was my original profile but forgot password and I couldn't ever get a reset. Finally did. Tina A is my active profile now.