New profile posts

Hi, I saw your post. I am supposed to get my countoured airlock soon hopefully they don't have same issue as you. In case of where did you get the chinese one from. Usually they always too small size. thanks.
L
Loulou2020
Thanks, I saw your post that you will post next week your system I can't wait. I have same issue then you, with or without airlock activate no pressure at all. What was the process for you to return them. I mean did you really paid 100% of the shipping. I doubt it's the same price Lucy paid, it's like 80U
SD or something ...
M
MEIK
Hello Loulou2020
I am living in Germany,so in my case it has been a little bit cheaper,but yes I have paid 100% of the shipping include taxes,thats the point why its so expensive.I had to fill out the import tax formular...very complicated.
When I order something from AliExpress its first cheap, very fast delivery,no taxes and no problems at all.
In a few days i try to post some pics...
M
MEIK
Hi Loulou2020,
I have posted pics...
A new Noogler. Hoping to improve my presentation.
Raya
Raya
My Noogle has arrived. So hoping for positive results.
This question is for the general pumpers public. I would like to know if any of you pumpers pump your beautiful breasts as you want to becomes transgender MtF?
Raya
Raya
I don’t know if I “want to become” transgender. You are or you aren’t.

I’m hoping that this will help me improve the woman I am inside to be seen as any other woman in public.
G
garys
Yeah exactly. Agree it is to improve your feminine side
Still not quite filling out the D cup bra shown but coming along slowly with crazy sensitivity
Hey! I see tape on the end of your domes, were you losing pressure too? Mine are still leaking a little which is frustrating. Thanks!
P&P
Pumped&perky
Pumped&perky
Ahh, ok. Mine have small stress cracks. I'm going to do the same. Looks like heavy packing tape.
S
suzie19
One of mine cracked . Around the valve area. I sealed it with super glue. Works perfectly now
F
femdom
I love your breasts. I just re-started my journey.
started fairly flat chested and about three weeks later my breasts are rounding like a womans and starting to show through my T shirt.
Hi Darling, thankyou for your comment. I’m glad you like. It’s taken some time but the results are better than I imagined. Talk soon, Take care xo Arula.
  • Love
Reactions: chestpumper
C
chestpumper
Hi Haute Arula thank you for the kind words, yes it is a lot of hard work, dedication ,discipline, but it all pays off in the long run and you should be very proud of what you have achieved, I will be when my breast's are as nice as yours, xxox
hiya gal x

if youre ever up the midlands way, lets meet!, we can compare notes and pumps!
Reactions: shirazmn
S
shirazmn
I'll be honest, it's kinda unlikely as I never travel alone. But if it happens, I'll keep you posted :)

P.s. I think I hit the Report button (I thought it said "reply"). I hope the admins don't give you any trouble because of that. Sorry :(
L
Lady Charlotte
lol no problem, i shall investigate xx
J
tu a de beau seins bravo tu pompe tous les jours