Recent content by aaaaaa

1. A

Shanasia's program

Hey ur progress looks great can post a picture wothout the swelling
  2. A

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

You still didnt upload a picture
  3. A

Shanasia's program

awesome results! congrats how many hours do you noogle? and can you post a picture before pumping when there is no swelling
  4. A

Milkjug's Journey

and is the display picture without a bra? it looks awesome :)
  5. A

Milkjug's Journey

i feel that noogleberry makes the breast more round than increasing the volume what do you think and i read somewhere in your thread that you took pm did it help?
  6. A

Milkjug's Journey

Very good progress for how long have you been pumping and did you ever take any pills?
  7. A

Small, hard lumps from overpumping?

do u still have the lumps? it takes forever for them to go its so hard not to noogle isnt it?
  8. A

Progress update... ;)

congrats on your growth but what do you mean with the large lumps how did you get them? do you have them in your breast and you are still pumping maybe you must have mentioned that in your other posts
  9. A

Anastasia's pics

anastasia is there anywhere stated in my question that i doubt your growth? i dont think so!!!! i just asked you because in one of ur posts u by urself wrote that i will try to upload some pictures with the same bras on so i thought i should just remind you again because i started ng last year...
  10. A

Anastasia's pics

hi anastasia you should upload pictures with the same bras on so when can compare the difference
  11. A

does anyone get milk when they squeeze? pumping safe in that case?

so do you still get milk? and are pumping right now?
  12. A

does anyone get milk when they squeeze? pumping safe in that case?

does anyone get milk when they squeeze and are still using nb?
  13. A

doctor said noogleberry wont work so dissapointed

flatty natty oh really u too? when you squeeze you get milk does anyone else get that too is it safe to use noogleberry while we can produce milk if the squeeze?
  14. A

thank you everyone soo much for answering my question has anyone ver since using ng got done their prolactin done? i did and it was high i dont know by how much but it was high she said
  15. A

i went to the doctor and told her i was using noogleberry and she said why would you use pump to enlarge your breasts! mean! if you wanna enlarge it thn go for implants thats the only option pump will only bring milk to the breasts and make them look bigger! any suggestions