Recent content by AliGee

1. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Hello readers, I came back with more. This is my chest before I noogle; I'll post another one after I noogle. It seems they are really full and becoming a good size for my frame. I have been trying to noogle at least an hour a day and it seems like they are responding well. If anyone hasn't done...
  2. AliGee

Microbreast's "C" Quest

Hi, A great way to know whether your breasts have grown even a little bit is to a try on your bra and you should feel a bit more "fullness" or "tightness". I would always measure my chest and become really disappointed if the measures wouldn't increase in numbers. I really recommend taking...
  3. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Hi all. I'm back. Thank you all for the nice comments! :) I have recently taken a couple of months break from noogleberry. I am not AS active as I used to be where as I would noogle for hours in a day. I am back with update pics. I am not taking any hormone supplements. I am doing this ALL...
  4. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Hiiiiiiiii all. The top photo is BEFORE. The two on the bottom are AFTERS. Noogled for an hour with constantly drinking Gatorade. Breasts are fuller and bigger. I have given myself a 5 day break from noogling. I swell very fast and I just love the swelling after noogling. :) Maybe one day it...
  5. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Hello all of my readers, it has been a couple days since I've posted any photos. Here's an update pic taken today (October 5, 2015). Noogled approximately an hour with massage after 15 minutes of pumping. Found it to be very beneficial.
  6. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

I use regular non scented, moisturizing lotion alongside vitamin E oil. Nothing special really! And thank you ;D
  7. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

32C white push up bra. Prior noogled roughly about 1 1/2 hours. In this picture they look huge. I was going out that night and wanted that extra oomph! I think I'll look into 32D push ups or 30DD's! My breasts look phenomenal here; so happy with my results so far. I hope my journey blog is...
  8. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

I'm really loving my results. I feel a fullness. In today's photos I'm wearing a no padded BEAUTIFUL lace bra. It's a 34B. The band size is very loose but the cup size fits almost too perfectly. One with my shirt so I can show how small I am below my chest. And one without.
  9. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Re: My Journey After today's noogling compared to 2013! I was a 32B and that bra barely fit me. Now I'm exploding out of it.
  10. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Re: My Journey Well I would noogle everyday for a few months and then I suddenly slow down to probably 3 times a week. But I'm trying to be consistent and noogle everyday for 1+ hours. That's so weird how we have similar circumstances! Awesome :). I'd love to fit a 32E!
  11. AliGee

Milkjug's Journey

Hi, I decided to start a topic so I can become more consistent with Noogling! I started quite young when I first started noogling. I was very self conscious of my breasts, they never grew past a small B cup. I was a 32 inch across when I started. I used noogleberry for a year now; last year...
  12. AliGee

New NB User- So excited!

Hi and thank you so much haha! my results have been fantastic! I have grown 3 inches since last year and I know I keep growing :). I started off as a small B cup (32-33) but right now I'm at 35 inches which makes me a 32C and I believe I will achieve my goal to be a 32D! ;D I wish the best of...
  13. AliGee

New NB User- So excited!

Hi there! What kind of lotion do you use? I find that oils such as vitamin E work for suctioning better for me :) I've been using noogleberry since 2014 but I have never really posted onto here..happy noogling :)