New NB User- So excited!

alilauren

I started Noogleberry a few days ago and found it very difficult. Granted I did buy a large instead of starting with a medium because the large covers my whole breast appropriately but of course won't stay on. So currently i'm using the Medium Kanghzu cups which cover 97% of my breast and I get pretty good suction.

It definitely took several days and tries to figure out how to pump- it was helpful to find out that one of the T-tubes needs to be blocked when using one cup at a time ;D after figuring that out, I could actually pump.

I've also started listening to Andre James simply hypnotic series on youtube. I think i'm already feeling some difference with both methods but definitely not getting swelling.

I'm excited to have boobs! :D

sweets93

Hi there I'm a new user too!:) Just got mine in the mail and I finally figured out how to use it as well, there's a video from flatty_natty on how to put it on. Very useful! Let me know how your progress goes, I'll post mine too. What's your noogling routine like?

AliGee

Serenity~
Hi there! What kind of lotion do you use? I find that oils such as vitamin E work for suctioning better for me :) I've been using noogleberry since 2014 but I have never really posted onto here..happy noogling :)

alilauren

Hi sweets93, I watched the video and it did help. I feel like noogleberry has only expanded my areola so I havent done it in awhile, I've been listening to Subliminal breast enhancement to hopefully add more volume to fit in the cups. When I was noogeling I mixed pump and release and pump and hold for about 45 minutes a day.

Hi MilkJugs, I love your username. I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter formula for stretch marks. It works really well for massaging and does help with suction, added bonus of preventing stretch marks! What have your results been?

sweets93

Ohh well eventually enlargement of the areolas will happen if you're using noogleberry. I don't mind since mine are pretty small to begin with. I've already seeing a few changes, like my right boob is now a bit fuller on top :) same here I do hold and release method. Do you think the hypnosis stuff works? Lol I'm doing it too I'm just imagining that it will work and hopefully it does!

AliGee

Serenity~
Hi and thank you so much haha! my results have been fantastic! I have grown 3 inches since last year and I know I keep growing :). I started off as a small B cup (32-33) but right now I'm at 35 inches which makes me a 32C and I believe I will achieve my goal to be a 32D! ;D I wish the best of luck to you and I hope you can document your progress, either on here or in private, because trust me it helps!!! if you'd like more advice let me know :D

alilauren

Sweets93, after the third time using the system they enlarged :/, i really liked the size they were but now it's odd because the edges are splotchy and not even all the way around.
I really do think the subliminal messages work, i've been listening and watching a 5 minute one by corpusperfectum and i get immediate swelling but i cant tell if any has stayed or not lol, the swelling doesn't like to be even either, my left seems to be growing more than my right still.

Milkjugs that's quite the progress! I have the same goal except id be a 34D. I can't find my measuring tape ::) to document. And i definitely will! :)

BuxomBoobs

:) Greetings all you happy nooglers!!

May I add some tips for new nooglers?

1, DO NOT be greedy ;D when starting out think only of getting your skin used to the idea of expanding, the first few times you should only pump with the idea of getting the cups to stay on, on their own.

2 moisture/lube, I use coconut oil, some use safflower or other oil, yes they all work but what matters most is what your skin likes best. A lot of the oils people are reporting using on the site give extra good results sometimes (and depending on the person) because they are very high in phyto-estrogen's.

3 if your having issues getting the cups to maintain pressure or "latch on", go with one at a time. If the curve of your chest and the area needed to cover don't match well. You can solve this with going one at a time and the addition of a more viscous lube agent. I recommend beeswax, the kind you get at most makeup or skin care sales. Usually comes in a jar and is mixed with vitamin e and some other oils(avoid lavender). A small scoop of this around the ring area, and then apply some oil to same to soften and lubricate and it will give you a much better seal.

4 stretch marks, I have done a lot of investigation on the subject and I'm sorry to report there are not a lot of good cures out there for us.

stretchmarks are tears in the very bottom most layer of the skin (dermis), weak areas ... you don't develop them all of a sudden they were always there and growing to fast for the skin to keep up just brings them out. The only real repair method is to use a substance that promotes collagen usually something with Hyaluronic Acid Cocobutter all by itself is ok for the top of the skin, but will DO NOTHING for stretch marks on it's own. ( sorry, lab reports proved it out). The best methods to deal with marks is a collagen booster with the acid, and a VERY LOT OF massage. you can get laser treatments and so forth but the best they produce is a lightening/whitening of the marks. Though anything is possible with the right thought pattern!!

AVOID, things that damage collogen, like some of the herbal oils like say Lavendar, which is bad for collagen production.

for the one at a time cup deployment remove the y piece all together, and ... I recommend that you purchase the airlocks, as it will just make things so much easier to deal with.

areola -- most folks are going to enlarge with a vacuum therapy routine, I believe some people have countered this with tape and other means. Personally, bigger is sexier for me.

and yes ... they do grow out in a non circular way for me too alillauren ;D

5 it can NOT be overstated, your body is going to determine the rate at which your going to see results, you can NOT force the issue with higher pressure.

Just for the record anyone that tells you vacuum therapy does not/will not work is just wrong, ESPECIALLY doctors. Did you know that when skin is needed for a skin graft operation vacuum therapy is used to grow the new skin? Yeah, doctors.... Hippocratic oath and all ... they take a small balloon like device insert it under the skin and stretch is out for a day or two, then skin adjust by expanding...and then they take the new skin as the replacement. It's the reverse of what we are doing, but same method and yeah, it works (obviously) you just have to find that sweet spot where you stretch enough but do not cause damage. Itching, dull, tiny, it doesnt really hurt pain is OK anything above that and your going to far. It should actually feel pleasant at some point.

Well, that's all for now, hope you do well and grow large.