Recent content by Bill

1. Bill

Cross Dresses

2. Bill

Cross Dresses

Dminer84, yes I use the CTC-1000 for all my pumping, it easily attaches to the Noogleberry domes. The suck.release action works very well and it feels really good. I have worked up to a very high pressure. I can pull the girls almost to fill the CL dome in an hour, then I use the XXL dome on...
  3. Bill

Cross Dresses

I do not take any supplements or chemicals to enlarge my boobs. Pumping with the cups and daily hand massage is doing the job. I am not a cross dresser other than bras and reveling tops, all in private. I have a girlfriend that was a bisexual in her younger years, she really enjoys my...
  4. Bill

Cross Dresses

I I began my Noogleberry journey almost 2 years ago. I started out as a flat chested male, after 3 months of using small cups I had little teen age boobs with very pointy nipples, was probably a size 40 AA. I soon progressed to medium cups, after filling them, I then went on to extra large...
  5. Bill

Cross Dresses

Hey Bill nice results. What size domes are you using? How long have you been pumping? How did you get your nipples to look so good and female looking?e to have nipples that look like yours. I woule to have nipples that look like yours. Dustin I am using contoured XL domes. I have been...
  6. Bill

Cross Dresses

ADDED TO PREVIOUS POST
  7. Bill

Cross Dresses

HI VIVIAN I HAVEN'T POSTED IN QUITE A WHILE, HERE IS MY LATEST PHOTO
  8. Bill

Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

I think you are wrong about your nipples....nice large nipples are not only attractive, they make your breast look larger. Pump em up and be proud of them.
  9. Bill

Overpumped?

More overpumping
  10. Bill

Overpumped?

I'm afraid I overpumped....!!!
  11. Bill

Cross Dresses

Hi Vivian From me to you.....A no Bra photo
  12. Bill

Pumping breasts for 2 months

Look Ma, no bra
  13. Bill

I am currently using Large Contoured cups. I also use a pair of medium cups to "top-up", I fill them in about 30 min. Forgot to tell you before, I am only 76 years old. Began pumping my boobs after my wife of over 50 years died and I needed some boobs to play with.
  14. Bill

After 4 Hours in "the cups"
  15. Bill

Cross Dresses

Hi, have been Noogleberrying for about 2 months, do not have any before pics. These are after about a 3 hour session, they measure 41 inches with 36 inches around the ribcage. I started out with medium cups and was soon filling them. Now I fill the med cups in 30 minutes. Then I move up to...