Recent content by Boobalicious

1. B

Flatty_natty stats

Hey Flatty Can I just saw - WOW!!!!! You look absolutely amazing hunny! Your swelling will start last and become tru growth in time as I am sure you know. I've been away on holiday since 21st October and got back on 29th October. I pumped on the wednesday (20th) then didnt pump again until...
  2. B

Just ordered my Noogleberry

Welcome Tiffany. You will absolutely love your NB when it arrives. Just remember to take it slowly and carefully and you will see fantastic results. Good luck hunny ;) Boobilicious x ;)
  3. B

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Wow sunsetz. You have absolutely amazing boobs. well done and thank you for your inspiration. Boobilicious x ;)
  4. B

sueB5 stats

Hiya! seeing is believing hunny!!! Keep it up and good luck x Boobilicious ;)
  5. B

is it swelling or growth?

Hi. Welcome!! I agree that boobage is boobage!! every little helps and all that Lol. Permanent growth comes with persistance and a whole load of patience (ooooh and plenty of moisturiser cream or lotion!) Keep us posted and good luck Boobilicious ;)
  6. B

new noogler!! Hannah's first pics

Hi Hannah Welcome to the forum. I hope you will keep us posted on your progress and like has been said before - slow and steady will get you a great result. Good luck Booblicious x ;)
  7. B

Flatty_natty week 1

Hey! not so flatty. I hope to at least maintain using the gum whilst I am away because I am loving my boobies now!! - you are a post breastfeeder so you must know what that 'let down' sensation feels like? its weired, but I'm sure its real and not just in my head!! The gum tastes vile and it...
  8. B

Bra size calculator to make you smile

Thank you sooooooo much not so flatty as I have just tried this calculator and it is the only online calculator that actually puts me into the bra size that I was measured at in the shops!!!!! which is also why I couldn't believe that you were not in a D or even DD size bra the same as me as...
  9. B

Brava with Noogleberry?

Hi. i used the 'enhance' NBE and they recommend that you use their system for 1-3 hours per day for 8-12 weeks. I know Brava have done the research so they can make the 'permanent growth' statement, but there are other systems out there that work just as well, but they may just take longer as...
  10. B

Working

Hey! the open road can be a lonely place at times, but just remember that you are in our thoughts and you are not alone. Great that you managed to get in a session in between trips = cool! Anyway. Stay safe and keep in touch x Boobilicious x ;)
  11. B

Katie's pics

Wow! Looking good. Welcome back ;) Boobilicious x ;)
  12. B

WOW I thought I was alone!!

Hi. I thought I was alone too and just like you I stumbled across a forum - unfortunately not this one though and it was RUBBISH to say the least! People dont reply to messages on there and the post on the site were weeks - if not months old! so I started looking for other sites for support...
  13. B

Quest's noogling adventures!

Quest - those boobs are absolutely beautiful. I would want to protect my assets too if mine looked like that!! i hope you get on well with the NB as I am sure you will. I had a look at that website and it is absolutely amazing! Good luck on your journey hunny Boobilicious ;)
  14. B

Just ordered my Noogle!

Hi Diane. Great pics and great that you have had some results already! good luck with it and keep in going slowly but surely ;) Boobilicious :)
  15. B

sliptinge's pics

hi slip - and may I just add - WOW! and also - stop squeezing those beautiful boobies into those A cup bras! Teat them to a nice new one - a bigger one! Well done hun ;) Boobilicious