is it swelling or growth?

tryn2bconfident

Hi...I just purchased my nb today and is on its way...
I am confused now after reading some of these posts.
many people talk about swelling...is that what the pump does? is it only for a small period of time that the swelling will last and then 'deflate' until the next use? have women grown on this and be able to remain their size after they stopped using nb? because I have also read that some women do keep their growth but continue to use nb...how long has a woman stayed off nb and kept her growth?
I have been on PM since December, and am not sure if it is working all that much, I have heard good stories about NB, I hope it isn't just swelling...

cleo

Welcome to the forum! When you start pumping with the Noogleberry your breasts will swell up in the domes, take it gently at first as pumping too hard can cause damage to the breast tissue. Most people find that initially the swelling will disappear once the domes are removed but if you use the NB daily you will find that gradually the swelling sticks around longer and longer after the domes are removed. This stage is very exciting!! lol. You will then find that your breasts feel and look a little heavier and rounder, even if your measurements haven't increased. Gradually you will start to retain more and more swelling until it becomes permanent growth. The timescales for this will vary for each individual, you may be a fast responder or someone who takes a little longer to make progress but persistence is the key and you should really be looking at this as a long term project because permanent growth can take up to a year or longer. Also you may find that once you reach your initial target it's not as big as you thought, then booby greed sets in and you want more, happens to everyone!! lol. From what I've read on here, most people who have reached their goal still pump once or twice a week to retain their growth, although I'm not sure whether this is essential, but it does become a part of your normal routine so it's really no big deal to pump now and then.

Good Luck!

blue_sardine

Hey tryn2bconfident,

I've had my noogleberry for about 4 days, and my boobs already feel a touch heavier (this is easy for me to notice, as there's hardly anything there, so a tiny bit of swelling is immediately noticeable). I've got to say, that for me, I don't care if it's permanent or not, I loooove how they feel, even now, 12 hours after my last pumping session, they feel a tiny bit fuller than they would otherwise, and it's so exciting!

Once you start, you'll be so thrilled by your boobs that you won't want to stop, and over time, with persistence and patience the growth will most likely become permanent. Good luck!

Blue :)

rfl2009

Hi there I'm waiting on my Noogleberry now, but I guess the real test for actual growth is a mammogram before noogle and a year later. I'm thinking that even if it's only swelling, having to be maintained a couple times a week is so worth it.

I agree. Boobs is boobs. Swelling or not. If I only have to pump every other day to maintain D cup breasts then that is absolutely FINE by me. Sure, it's a long way off yet but I'll get there...

Boobalicious

Hi. Welcome!! I agree that boobage is boobage!! every little helps and all that Lol. Permanent growth comes with persistance and a whole load of patience (ooooh and plenty of moisturiser cream or lotion!)

Keep us posted and good luck

Boobilicious ;)

P

piccolina

Just wanted to chime in here with my experience. :) If you check out my gallery thread you can read more about my story, but basically I noogled my way from an AA to an A, stopped noogling for about 8 months, and remained an A. So, I am one of the few that is still on this forum that can speak to taking an extended break while still maintaining growth. I think a lot of women get to their goal size and then kinda bail on the forums, so who knows if they decided to stop pumping entirely, or do maintenance pumping. I only lost a little bit of that lovely plumpness that we get from pumping (which is why I think some choose to do maintenance), but I absolutely had actual tissue growth. I just don't think your body can physiologically maintain swollen tissue (unless you have an injury or infection actively creating it) for weeks/months at a time.