Recent content by Cherry 4 U

1. Cherry 4 U

is no one gonna be friendly? ???

Hello. My experience is people are friendly, but activity is a bit light. Watch for threads with current traffic and join in. Posting photos and progress gets noticed ad receives encouragement. Don't get down at the start.
  2. Cherry 4 U

Noogle Newbie- Already seeing results!

Hello. I didn't have anything pithy to share.
  3. Cherry 4 U

scientific explanation?

I hope some one with Brains gives you an answer, but my reasoning is that the Noogling System, Cups, Pump, Air locks, etc... work in concert to create a vacuum upon the breast. When this occurs the skin, which is elastic to a point, stretches. To become permanent the body must generate cells of...
  4. Cherry 4 U

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

Here Safflower Oil is sold as Cooking Oil. The only difference between Flexsees Oil and Linseed Oil is they are processed a little differently. Both are the product of Flaxseed. One is edible the other is appled to wood and helps Varnishes and Paints adhere to the wood better. I guess that...
  5. Cherry 4 U

Zercher's progress

You Go Girl!!! Enjoy, you have earned the feelings!
  6. Cherry 4 U

Zercher's progress

They are really nice looking. Be proud and show them off. Really the only one that has a stigma about your bigger breasts is you. People might say something to you and to others, but they won't dwell on them unless they are jealous of you. For the most part Jealousy is bad, but I rather like...
  7. Cherry 4 U

Zercher's progress

Nice!!!!!!!! :-* ;)
  8. Cherry 4 U

Pumping breasts for 2 months

I don't see a thing! On the Wrong Page.
  9. Cherry 4 U

Quest For Breasts

We women have been oppressed for ages. We were expected to stay in abusive relationships that sometimes led to a woman's death because of Society's Taboo on Divorce. A woman was just expect to take that lot in life and live a miserable existence. In many Societies a woman could not Vote, run or...
  10. Cherry 4 U

Quest For Breasts

Now, now girls. Let's not think or consider this as cheating in any form or fashion! We do what we do to look the Best we can. We wax, pluck, primp, etc... we are constantly using artificial products to make ourselves appear beautiful and desirable. I for one am not going out without putting...
  11. Cherry 4 U

Zercher's progress

Perhaps you should start using the Flaxseed Oil on your Wood Furniture and Safflower Oil on your Breasts. hahahaha Flaxseed and Linseed Oil are made from the same seeds they are just processed slightly different. The Flaxseed Oil is edible and the Linseed Oil holds paint and varnish a bit...
  12. Cherry 4 U

I'm new. I've been Reading

I'm new and new to ALL of this. There is so much that contradicts I'm trying to see what's up and what's down. I read a Case File from years ago in Iowa where a man and his company were Sued, Lost, Monetarily Penalized, Barred from Conducting Future Business in the State of Iowa, Lost an...