Zercher's progress

James

Glad to see you back and with your virus concerns abated. Looking really good, I expect to see even more impressive swelling pictures in the near future :D

zkk

Lol, I think 5 hours is a bit too much! I haven't tried even 3 hours yet. But maybe someday :)

Today I experienced something I must share. My friend noticed!!! We were sunbathing in underwear and suddenly she said: "DAMN, your boobs have grown!" And then she said she had boobie envy ;D She has small breasts too and we used to be the same size but now I think I have outgrown it. I have to admit I was wearing a push-up bra and it was also too small for me so there was an enhanced push-up effect, lol. But this is still great because there was a time when I didn't have anything to push up!

This is what I was wearing (and yes, my chest got a bit too much sun):

Attachments

• push-up.jpg
    push-up.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 115

zkk

No, not yet. I have decided not to tell anyone before I get remarkable results. They are not convincing enough for skeptics yet. ;)

Cherry 4 U

Perhaps you should start using the Flaxseed Oil on your Wood Furniture and Safflower Oil on your Breasts. hahahaha Flaxseed and Linseed Oil are made from the same seeds they are just processed slightly different. The Flaxseed Oil is edible and the Linseed Oil holds paint and varnish a bit better. Some how that seems to be fundamentally wrong for use on ones body.

zkk

Many people successful with NBE have used flaxseed oil on their breasts. Flaxseed oil is OK for massaging, I think, but not for noogling. It sticks to the cups. But I do have to admit I haven't noticed any additional benefits from using flaxseed oil instead of some other oil.

James

Looks like you should move up a cup size, to get a wider base. Did you pump longer than normal? I still think you should do one long session per week. ;)

zkk

Oh but I already have CLs too :) I started with them. The CLs made my breasts wider and fuller, but I didn't get protrudence with them anymore. I bought the medium cups later for that purpose and I still use them both.

I only pumped for 1 hour, but yes, it was longer than recently. I think the swelling would have been even better if I had pumped more. I find the idea of pumping for 2+ hours veeery tedious, but you're right, I should try... Especially because I can't get myself to pump every day nowadays.

Cherry 4 U

They are really nice looking. Be proud and show them off. Really the only one that has a stigma about your bigger breasts is you. People might say something to you and to others, but they won't dwell on them unless they are jealous of you. For the most part Jealousy is bad, but I rather like when girls are jealous of me and I believe it's ok for you to enjoy that too. hehehehe

zkk

Thank you Cherry 4 U :) You are kinda right, I tend to worry too much what other people think. And I will show them off! It's an incredible feeling to wear a low-cut top that shows my cleavage - now that I finally have one. I don't usually enjoy it if someone is jealous of me, but being envied because of breasts is an exception. I never thought it would be even possible ;D

James

Come on, Zercher. You really have to try this 5 hour session thing. Break out the CLs, set aside the time. You will achieve great swelling and see your real potential. Do it weekly and you will get there. Do it!

zkk

Well, now that you took the time to tell me to do it... I'll start now, let's see what happens ;D

James

Good, I am glad my prodding was successful. I am hoping to hear great results. ;)
edit: It just occurred to me that maybe you were being sarcastic. If so I am sorry I offended you. The more I think about it, it was sarcasm. Too bad. I just really believe what I am saying, all you ladies trying to grow your boobs, and I read about successes and come to the conclusion this is the best way. Now I am afraid I have put you off and my attempt to encourage has backfired.

zkk

No no no! It wasn't sarcasm :D I found it funny that you are so committed to helping that you come and prompt me to noogle ;D I was not offended at all.

I generally agree that there are some patterns that work for most people, but I think none of them work for everyone. I always try to track the science behind things and this conflicts with it, but it just seems that's the way it is. Some have grown with 30 min noogling, some with 1 hour, some with 3+ hours. Some haven't grown at all. I got most of my growth by noogling 2 x 30 min per day and when I started doing 1-2 hours, I didn't notice any improvements, quite the contrary. That's why I've been reluctant to try 3+ hours.

Yesterday's pumping session didn't go as I planned... I fell asleep! I first pumped 2 hours with the medium cups, then I had to take a break to walk my dog and prepare some food. After that, I went to sauna (I now have my own, most homes in my country have a sauna) and tried hydro noogling with the CLs. I had high expectations with the heat and water combined, but my swelling was worse than with the M cups. After sauna I kept pumping while watching TV. At some point I fell asleep and maybe about 45 min later I woke up with the cups almost off. I was so tired I wasn't even interested in the result, I just went straight to bed. I think I noogled at least 4 hours with the separate sessions combined. And yes, I did take the cups off every 20 min.

But my best swelling was after that 2 hour session with the M cups. Didn't take a pic but it was much like in that previous pic. But it was mainly because my nipples were so big and protruding. That doesn't happen with the CLs. I can't pump as much with them as with te Ms and they seem to block the circulation. At some point the CLs start to pull my ribcage instead of my breasts and my breasts don't enlarge in them anymore. I don't know why, maybe they are too wide?

James

Whew! I was worried that I had really offended you. Sorry to hear that it was not successful. Did you drink lots of water? As a personal opinion, I think wide breasts that cover the whole chest look better, and for that reason alone I would encourage you to persevere with the CLs. Anyhow, I'm glad you gave it a try, happy noogling :)