Recent content by Dailyspades

1. D

I don’t have any suction.

sans doute, je m'y prends mal. Je mets la tasse à la base de mon sein et pompe, mais il semble que les tasses ne tiennent pas et que la pression ne monte pas. Si je n'ai rien à mettre sur la ventouse, que dois-je faire pour conserver l'aspiration ?
  2. D

I don’t have any suction.

I have attached the tubes to the cups correctly and applied a thin. coco butter to the base of the cup but for some reason the cup doesn’t stay on.
  3. D

Can’t get any suction at all

So just to clarify. Take the white caps from the butt cups and put them in the hoses and then start pumping each breast or buttock separately is best ?
  4. D

Y’all have been incredibly helpful. For a while I thought I wasted a lot of money.
  5. D

The bigger ones are for butt and smaller ones for boobs. I emailed support but I didn’t get an answer.
  6. D

Bountiful breast for men

I don’t have measurements or dosage. I take what the bottle or creams recommend. I’ve done get thick products and I’ve done pure body vitamins which is what I take now. They have better results and they are permanent. I’ve gone up cup sizes and my ass has gotten wider and jigglier. the only way...
  7. D

Yes. I will as soon as I get home.
  8. D

See what I mean ? Thank you for helping btw
  9. D

Thank you. All my cups have the air locks but not the white connector piece. Idk if it’s supposed to be like that. I’ll show u. The top tubes are the breast pump tubes. There is just one white plastic connector and the bottom pump is for buttocks butt it also has no white plastic connector. I...
  10. D

Bountiful breast for men

I would say yes. A lot of ppl are using pills and creams in addition to their pumping. I have done the same.
  11. D

Alright.
  12. D

How do I know if I have locking cups or not ?
  13. D

I know for a fact I am doing something wrong. When I put the cups on they don’t stay on and the tube that goes to one of the domes keeps popping out.