Recent content by Danigurl3

1. D

Brand new noogler!

Olive oil works great but I don't like the smell very much either so I have been using coconut oil. It doesn't have a smell and it moisturize all day. My skin is horribly dry so I love it.
  2. D

Fina's Starting Pics! From Zero to.....???? (before/after!)

Lol so I was looking at these and my husband looked over and got so pissed asked me why the hell I was posting boob pic we have VERY similar boobs and nipples. I say nipples cuz not a lot of people have our " child baring" nipples lol. How are you getting so much swelling on top? I don't get any...
  3. D

Omg I love B.O.

Girls girls... Even boys please don't get your panties in a bunch. Yes I have done my research and I understand the risks, i researched for 3 months before buying. Think of this,,, can they honestly tell me how many people have gotten mad cow from these pills? Can you tell me how many people...
  4. D

Omg I love B.O.

Tatiana673- everyone is differ I am taking kelp so make sure my temp is 98.2-98.9 and i drink protein shakes with ultra breasts 3 times a day. I'm trying to gain more wait but haven't been able to
  5. D

Omg I love B.O.

So ladies I have been on ultra breast, B.O., for only about a week in a half and haven't been NB very often, maybe 30-45min every other day. My boobs are SO much fuller and heavier, they are really starting to bounce :) I can't wait till the end results are if this is just the beginning. I don't...
  6. D

What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

Can I be one of your guinea pigs for the prototype :D I would love to be one
  7. D

Questions about B.O.

So I have researched for at least a month before buying B.O. (Bovine ovary) there isn't a whole lot about it, but a lot of women/ men have got amazing results on it. I am taking kelp for my body temp. What else is there I can or shouldn't do on B.O. So I can get great results too. I just got...
  8. D

Anastasia's pics

Thank you I can't wait just ordered everything :) hope the boobie fairy comes again I've went for 32AA to 32B almost C with NB and natureday in 1 yr. I'm hoping for a full 32C any bigger I would look funny lol
  9. D

Anastasia's pics

So I have been thinking about BO. I remember you saying something about a supplement you take to help your body temp, but now I can't find it. Do you know why your body temp has to be 98.2 or above? And do you know anything that can raise my temp? My hands and feet are always freezing. I want...
  10. D

MY BROTHER SAW MY NB!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I was in a hurry and put my cups on our huge book case my oldest came home and asked what they were then goes " ah I know what they are you put the cup on the sink hole and start pumping the clog out" my husband goes you are so smart thats it. Lol I still laugh my butt off about it.
  11. D

How long did it take you gals to swell?

Boodles did your daughter take any supplements? Or was her growth all NB ?
  12. D

Crazy results!!!

I think there is a huge overreaction on over pumping and them turning purple. My breast and even nipples turn a purple when I NB , it does not hurt and I don't get little red dots. I just think like everyone says" everyone is different." I do not think I'm over pumping I'm getting great...
  13. D

Completely filling cup, will I still get growth?

I'm feeling up my M cups within 10min. I have the same question should I keep NB with it even thou after 15 min there isn't a hole lot of pull. Or should I move to a CL or a L? I have a small ribcage but I also don't want pointy boobs with the CL. Decisions decisions lol
  14. D

Piston Pump Regime

So I have to say I thought you were crazy, lol so had to try it... Um wow I flexed my right breast while I did nothing on my left breast. In 15 min my right breast almost filled my medium cup, which usually takes about 40 min. While my left breast only has swelled about half an inch... Thank you...
  15. D

Nipples

So I am wondering if this is normal. My left nipple swells 3 times it's normal size when I NB it's looks so strange, but my right one really doesn't. When my left nipple swells it kinda hurts. Does anyone know how to stop it from swelling so huge? Or does anyones nipples swell that big? I have...