Omg I love B.O.

Danigurl3

So ladies I have been on ultra breast, B.O., for only about a week in a half and haven't been NB very often, maybe 30-45min every other day. My boobs are SO much fuller and heavier, they are really starting to bounce :) I can't wait till the end results are if this is just the beginning. I don't know how to put pic up so if you tell me how I'll do it :)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
I'm on BO as well~ Ultra Breast! ;D

And YES, the fullness you get on Ultra Breast is delicious! <3 Pair that with the Noogleberry and your breasts feel phenomenal!

Its Bovine Ovary. A supplement made from bovine glandulars that stimulate breast growth. Most popular brands are Bountiful Breasts (Argentinian glandulars) and Ultra Breast (chinese). UB (Ultra Breast) are much cheaper than BB (Bountiful Breast)

Danigurl3

Tatiana673- everyone is differ I am taking kelp so make sure my temp is 98.2-98.9 and i drink protein shakes with ultra breasts 3 times a day. I'm trying to gain more wait but haven't been able to

Matt B

Hi Danigirl, To post a pic :

Click Reply
Click additional options
Click Browse
Find pics and click open
click attach then post. Voila!

wow you drink protein drinks three times a day?! :O

slowburningsilver, no you dont gain weight in other places with BO. You should research it if you are interested. for UB you can buy it on medplex webpage and for BB on bountiful breast webpage. But before you buy those, you should be careful and do your research. UB is A LOT cheaper, but keep in mind the difference is that UB is from chinese cows and BB is from argentinian. BB is mroe expensive because it is less dangerous, whilst from chinese cows there is a danger to catch mad cow disease which can occur any time, even in ten years and is deadly

lexuswoman

wow, I was thinking about getting some ultra breast, but I didn't know it came from chinese cows. Does it say that anywhere on the website?

As far as I know the answer is NO. and if they will be asked, at start they will say the UB is MADE in US.. which is true, as they manufacture it in US but they get glandulars from Chinese cows, which really doesnt make a big difference, still chiense cows. I wanted to buy UB a year ago but when I found out it was chiense and I Learned ALLLLL the sideeffects it can have, I decided to rather spend a bit more money because my health is mroe important than cheap big breasts..

cendory

lexuswoman said:
wow, I was thinking about getting some ultra breast, but I didn't know it came from chinese cows. Does it say that anywhere on the website?

Yeah I don't really know about that. I e-mailed Medplex the ones who sells the Ultra breast pills. I asked them where they get their bovine ovaries from and if I could have the address of the company.. They quickly replied that the ovaries comes from the U.S and I might wanted to google the company myself... The company that makes the pills is called Herbal extract plus. SO! I e-mailed them and asked the same question.. Where did they get the bovine overies from? Their answer was Argentina!!! That didn't make sense compared to Medplex's answer.. So I wrote to them, that Medplex said it came from the U.S. Their answer was that the ingredients came from all over the world but the final product was made in the U.S... Hmm.. Yeah.. I don't really know what to believe. If it is true that the ovaries comes from Argentina then we have nothing to be scared of because there is none mad cow disease in that country.. But it may seem to be too good to be true.. Considering the price...? What do you think?

cendory said:
Yeah I don't really know about that. I e-mailed Medplex the ones who sells the Ultra breast pills. I asked them where they get their bovine ovaries from and if I could have the address of the company.. They quickly replied that the ovaries comes from the U.S and I might wanted to google the company myself... The company that makes the pills is called Herbal extract plus. SO! I e-mailed them and asked the same question.. Where did they get the bovine overies from? Their answer was Argentina!!! That didn't make sense compared to Medplex's answer.. So I wrote to them, that Medplex said it came from the U.S. Their answer was that the ingredients came from all over the world but the final product was made in the U.S... Hmm.. Yeah.. I don't really know what to believe. If it is true that the ovaries comes from Argentina then we have nothing to be scared of because there is none mad cow disease in that country.. But it may seem to be too good to be true.. Considering the price...? What do you think?

yeah as i said, they all avoid telling where the ovaries itself came, they just say in us, as it is where it is manufactured. but the ovaries are from china.. its easy to say stuff come all over the world, probably some other stuff they add in pills like kelp may come from argentina, but ovaries itself are chiense

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
But we have no direct proof that states the ovaries come from China. The most information I've read on Ultra Breast's so-called Chinese cow ovaries are forum posts that randomly say this in a factly manner. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1626
The "facts" about Ultra Breast in this thread are rather elabourate, yet they come from a random account with four posts that don't provide actual sources proving these accusations as facts. The only proof posted relates to health issues in general. The only source listed is "I know someone."

The most proof against these accusations this poster has given against these accusations is "companies won't say bad about themselves" which is true, but if they were lying so blatantly, how would they still be in business? The FDA would be on their asses! And doesn't Mad Cow Disease have an incubation period of 10 years?

Not only that, but according to this thread, China doesn't even have a history of mad cow disease.
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6073 ???

From what I've read, BB is also supposedly dirty, but honestly, I don't know what to believe. There is so much mud-flinging between Ultra Breast and Bountiful Breast, it's almost like it's them slinging mud at each other.

All I want is proof. Not rumors.

What do we believe?

Atomic Kitten

Who let the dog's out
Right on Tank Girl
I know someone who knows someone who won the lottery.............
I cannot provide proof because they won't tell me where they live?

cendory

Exactly Tankgirl.. I want proof as well! The only thing that is confusing me is that many girls in here and on breast nexus claims that the BO comes from China(and some are somehow sure of the U.S)... But the company that manufacts the product says it comes from Argentina! And as you say yourself. If they lied about that would they then still be in business today?
You say there is actually no history of mad cow disease in China? I think that is correct cause if you see the world map-picture of countries with reported cases then China isn't part of that: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6073. It is post nr. 2.
I don't understand why people would hate it so much if it comes from China that doesn't have mad cow disease cases?

Matt B

Hi Cendory, I don't know about you,but with all the quality herbs out there that are okay,ingesting something from a cow other than cooked food that isn't regulated at all scares the hell out of me.NBE does work.

With China's record of human rights abuses with their own people,what makes you think they give a damn about someone worlds away they're trying to sell something to.We all want boobs LOL but we should proceed with caution. Growing breasts takes time,so enjoy the
ride and the girls and be safe.

Thanks, Matt ;)