Recent content by epipcaware

1. E

Poor circulation while pumping?

I only pump one of my breasts, since I have asymmetry (left one is significantly smaller than the right). I used the medium and large pump for about a year, until I moved to the extra large pump. I've been using x-large for probably like 6 months now. I noogle at night when I sleep, because it's...
  2. E

has any one taken PM along with noogling? NEW

I bought some PM and used it for about a month, but I gained weight because it made my appetite shoot up like crazy. I stopped taking it of course :/
  3. E

My VERY Assymetrical Breasts

Here are a few pics I took tonight. Since my last post, I've been Noogling...but not every night like I was before. I need to stay consistent, because my growth is starting to slow down. I thought I would be much further along by now...so I'm going to continue pumping every night, or most nights...
  4. E

Does anyone know why the last 2 pages of this thread have been deleted? Anyway, here are my pictures from March. I went up a cup size. I was a 36B. I just went bra shopping today, and am now a comfortable 34C !
  5. E

Thanks, guys :). I only pump the smaller one. I plan to start pumping them both in December/ January. I'm not sure how I'll go about doing it...maybe pumping them separately? Or alternating days. When I pump, it's usually for about 2 hours at a time. I admit that I'm not always able to pump...
  6. E

Here's my pic for September....slowly making progress :). I want them to be even by the end of December *fingers crossed*
  7. E

Just so you can see what they look like with a bra on...here is a pic. This bra really dramatizes the assymetry...So this is early August. My goal is to have them even or close to even by December
  8. E

I usually do 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours at a time...not 1/2 hour :P. But yeah I'm trying to do it for longer than that. I haven't measured myself...I'm just going my what I see and feel. I have a strange test that I do...I call it the "Q-tip test". For my bigger breast, I'm able to place a Q-tip...
  9. E

LexusWoman, I only pump the smaller one...but I plan to pump them both once they're the same size :). When I pump, the average time that I noogle for is about an hour 1/2 at a time...sometimes more. Maybe I should pump longer to get faster results.
  10. E

Thanks, guys :). I'm getting more hopeful as time goes on. When I pump, I'm someone who gets very little swelling when I'm done. So sometimes it's hard for me to see the progress. But once a month, I'll take new photos and I can see that I'm making small progress. It's taking longer than I...
  11. E

Hey, everyone. So I have a few pics as an update. I've been noogling since the very end of May. It's now getting to the end of August...I'd like to post some pics to see if you guys notice a difference in my smaller breast getting any bigger? The first one was taken June 18. The 2nd one was July...
  12. E

very slowly getting there!

Re: very frustrated not working no swell :( I've been noogling for about a month 1/2. I filled up the Mediums in 2 weeks, so I switched to the Large domes. But with the large domes, I don't get any swelling. Maybe a tiny bit. Even though I fill up the Mediums, is it okay to keep using them...
  13. E

I've been massaging Fenugreek into the smaller breast off an on for a few months. I've noticed my breast definitely getting fuller...and my bf notices too lol. But there's not much of a visual difference yet. Adding the NB has helped tremendously so far...it's been almost 1 month since I started...
  14. E

So I'm not the only one...? lol. I've seen pictures of uneven breasts before, but none as drastic as mine. I wasn't really worried about it, until I started becoming sexually intimate. I was fortunate to not have any guys say anything mean, but I can only imagine what they thought. My boyfriend...
  15. E

Re: My VERY Assymmetrical Breasts Thank you :) I really hope so too. I figure patience and consistency will do the trick