2. G

thin guy starting from scratch

whoa... Good for you!
  3. G

My pics

Good luck with your boob journey. I like your pics they are artsy! ;D
  4. G

Lily13's Pics

Congrats! Your pictures show an increase quite well. As for the bra shopping if you can find one with a larger band size than you need you can always take it in a little. I've done that with a few bras and love that I can customize the perfect size for myself. It's not much sewing if you're...
  5. G

gingernub progress

Yeah I had only done it for a little while when life got hectic. I'm back at it now though! I have my XLs and I don't think I'll be filling them any time soon. Happy noogling!
  6. G

gingernub progress

I been busy so I fell off the noogle waggon. Its summer so I'm back and doing 2 hour long sessions a day. (hopefully) They shrank back down to 35.5 before pumping. Lets call this day one.
  7. G

sliptinge's pics

you must be a Colorado girl like me. at least the snow didn't stick...
  8. G

Venting about girls!

OH I didn't expect they would fire someone who has been there for 3 years. I just figured they might want to reconsider her "training" people. Not everyone has the patience to be a teacher. :P My old work said they would be damn glad to have me back ;D
  9. G

PetiteNShy's Pics

Re: New to Noogleberry! (Stats n' Before Pics) You click "additional options" right below the text input when you're posting. You pick the file on your computer and that attaches it. I hated waiting for my Noogle too! Once I got it though, life was good. Just promise that you'll give it a good...
  10. G

what do you think?

For me, I seemed to get an initial growth spurt from the increase in circulation. Then I started filling the large too fast and my growth leveled off.. Now I'm using the XL dome and hoping to get growth again. It's tricky to know when it becomes permanent. It's different with everyone. Many...
  11. G

Venting about girls!

I had just recently got a new job as a hostess at a restaurant. I had been a hostess for over a year at another higher volume restaurant so I felt like it would be a good fit. This new place was a little "nicer" more fancy but not as busy. The first day I took to it like a fish to water. My...
  12. G

Louise Pics

Great they look like they are lifting. Good job keep us posted.
  13. G

gingernub progress

Someone wanted to see how I insulate my domes so I'm making this post. First I bought coper pipe insulation. You can get this at at a hardware store. I cut a strip of the insulation as wide as the dome base. That way I don't lose area at the base. Then I hot glue the strip on. The insulation...
  14. G

Starter photos for Pukkajames

So far my experience has been good. I'm only using the noogle. No herbs or anything else. I do the same thing with the shower though. My boyfriend considers the water "boiling" but he's just being sensitive! So far so good as I've moved to the XL dome after outgrowing the large. Good luck and...
  15. G

Just can't believe this

Holy smokes CONGRATS girl! I was excited to see swimsuits too this season.