gingernub progress

GingerNub

My update!

My boobs are coming close to filling the large. I'll probably more up to the XL in the next month.

after 14 hours my boobs are 1.5 inches larger than they normally are. I would LOVE to consider this growth, but I don't want to take a break! It's completely mid cycle right now, so I'm sure it's not swelling due to my period.

I feel like I'm close to getting the cleavage line in a normal bra. This is really exciting.

I can't wait to recommend this product to some of my friends. I also can't wait to go bra shopping.

hopefully you are having the same kind of success ladies!

GingerNub

I just ordered two XL domes. I've filled the large with my Left for a few sessions and the right just filled this last session. I was hoping I would get a job before ordering the XLs. I got a job yesterday, so that's awesome.

I missed my session last night from celebrating the new job. This morning I was 35 inches without swelling. The last time I had pumped was 18 hours earlier. That is up an inch from this time last month. With swelling I have 36ish inches.

I still have the occasional coffee, but I drink a crazy amount of orange juice.

I took a new picture for my timeline.

Attachments

• timeline.jpg
    timeline.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 617

soonenough

Do I dare say it, I'm jealoussssss, and drooling, and the rib that I was eating while looking at your picture had a bone in it and is stuck in my throat!!! Man, those are serious swelling. I would be happy, very happy with your starting size. Congratulations!

J

Joan_CD

Ginger I have no idea why you are pumping!!! You look fabulous. You are the size and shape I am trying so hard to reach. You go girl!!!!!

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
Wow!!! You are a fast responder to the NB! you are using the NB for only 3 weeks now?! Dam it!!! You are fast!!! ;)
Thanks for keeping us all updated on your great progress!

GingerNub

I found a nice dome padding solution. It's similar to this one:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.0.html

but I'm using a foam insulation for copper pipes. It was only a dollar for a long foam noodle of it.

Cheap! I applied mine with a hot glue gun. It seems to have added a little bit of depth to the dome as I was reaching the end very fast without padding, not they seem a little harder to fill. That's great cause I'm waiting for my XLs in the mail.

It's true I really feel no pressure on my ribs. I could noogle all day. I only feel the pressure on the breast. No pain at all.

I was looking at my boyfriends search history on his phone and he searched noogleberry. At least I'm not hiding it anymore. =) He hasn't said anything, because they are bigger. but I'm sure it's amusing to him. lol. he seemed a little worried that I'll hurt myself or stretch them out...

My older strech marks are turning a little pink as well. I have been putting some good lotion on them after my noogle sessions.

I've been keeping up with my once in the morning or mid-day and another at night. My measurements have stopped increasing for the time being at 35.5 inches 10 hours after pumping.

while typing this I just filled the large on my left side. C'mon XLS!!!!

GingerNub

This is a couple days before my period which means I have been noogling for a whole month. I realize now I should have taken side pictures as well because my picture update doesn't show much growth. The tape measure, the way my bras fit (or don't fit), my hands, and skeptic boyfriend all say they are getting bigger.

The last picture in my timeline is for this morning. I haven't pumped in over 15 hours.

I do have a little irritation from the new padding I'm using up around my arm pits. I'm going to switch to a heavier lotion.

Attachments

• timeline.jpg
    timeline.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 553

GingerNub

Looking forward to my XLs arriving I've stalled at just under 36 inches pre-pump. I can now fill the larges in 7 minutes. I'm trying to make sure I pump a little even with the larges because I don't want them to shrink.

I went bra shopping. I got a couple 34C bras and sewed the back strap so it would be more like a 32. I seem to have just the slightest amount of boob spilling out of the top of those, too. ;D

I guess I've attained my goal of having cleavage in a normal bra cause I have that pretty line I wanted. I'm now getting greedy. I don't know what size I want, but I want them bigger. My mind might be so distorted that I don't really feel like they have grown some days. Let's see where the XL take me. BOOOOOOBY GREEEEEEEEEEED

GingerNub

I fell off the noogle-waggon for two days.

Pumping right now, though. I need the XLs cause I feel like the Ls aren't doing anything so I may as well skip pumping.

GingerNub

I got my XLs tonight. I'm pumping with them both on right now. I didn't have a ton of trouble getting them both to stick. They are intimidating and huge though. I really think these are going to help me grow without the dots cause I won't be racing myself to the end of the dome. I started doing that with the large size and gave myself a dusting of little red dots.

This feels exactally like when I first got the larges. looking at all the room in the dome... lol..

hopefully this will get me over the swelling stall!

happy noogling!

GingerNub

Someone wanted to see how I insulate my domes so I'm making this post.

First I bought coper pipe insulation. You can get this at at a hardware store. I cut a strip of the insulation as wide as the dome base. That way I don't lose area at the base. Then I hot glue the strip on.

The insulation can be a little rough on the skin so I then covered it with duct tape. This allows the foam to be cushioning without irritating and cuts down on air getting back into the domes. This method doesn't keep the domes super air tight as mine seem to be getting air in somewhere, but my ribs don't hurt I just have to use the hand pump frequently to keep the suction tight enough.

Attachments

• 2011-04-02 11.15.26.jpg
    2011-04-02 11.15.26.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 2011-04-02 10.57.05.jpg
    2011-04-02 10.57.05.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 188

jnorton22002

Hi Gingernub,

Very clever idea. Keep working with it and you just might come up with a way to get it air tight. Another way is to really start slower and take more time. This allows for your body to adjust more. Good luck to you

Mama J :-* :-* :-*

32DoubleDz

thanks for posting the pictures of the padding on your cups!! my mediums are killlling me! u have such good results for such a short period of time!! congratulations! =)

GingerNub

I been busy so I fell off the noogle waggon.

Its summer so I'm back and doing 2 hour long sessions a day. (hopefully)

They shrank back down to 35.5 before pumping. Lets call this day one.

xxbabygirlxx

^^ you only missed about a month of not noogling right? how did you shrink back to your original size, there wasn't even an inch of gain? aww this is sad..i wonder if i stop noogling if i will go back t i was before :-\