Recent content by lovegirls

1. L

Am I the only who pumps the girls and then goes to the office?

Well, your hair looks great, and so do you! It sounds like you pump pretty strongly, and how much of a vacuum? I am at -10 or maybe -12. taping your hair doesn’t sound nearly as painful as what I thought you meant!
  2. L

How much vacuum?

The minivac is the hand pump.
  3. L

How much vacuum?

So I have the Noogleberry minivac and I was initially going to -5 but now I regularly go to -10 and sometimes maybe -12 and I’m wondering if that’s OK? Or is it too much? It doesn’t hurt, and it doesn’t leave marks, but it’s way more than the literature recommends. What’s your vacuum?
  4. L

Yikes, no taping needed for me, sounds painful. And I work 8 to 4 in an office.
  5. L

I do about 15 min every morning before I get dressed and put on my makeup. Anyone else do that?
  6. L

Short sessions X more frequency = growth??

I do 15 min every morning and it does just as much for me as longer sessions. Sometimes I do another 15 min in the evening before going out.
  7. L

Only 15 minutes a day and I get what I need

I noogle every morning before I get dressed for work and it gives me an extra cup size for most of the day, which means I fill out my bra. I went from wearing a 38C to a 38D, and it fits! Of course it's a Cinderella thing, because every evening that extra cup has disappeared... I am using the...
  8. L

Bustin out

Did you ever get your electric pump, does it work, where can I order? Love my N but tired of pumping!!