Recent content by Moonmama

1. M

10 month update!!

Curious, are you consistent about noogling EVERY day or do you take days off?
  2. M

New before/after

Hopefulforbreasts,what have you heard about infared therapy and breast growth?
  3. M

Removing blocked negative emotions / energy

I've recently begun this healing technique called the body code (link below) and it uses the subconscious mind to identify and release stuck past negative emotions. I've been having a hard time manifesting my goals in my appearance, I feel because I have these energetic blocks. I'm wondering if...
  4. M

New before/after

What great progress! and I think they look wonderful! I think the heaviness of natural breasts is so beautiful, I wouldn't change a thing!
  5. M

Bovine ovary and pm?

Thanks so much hopefulforbreasts! I started taking BO and adrenal glandular a few days ago. I thinkI'll start taking kelp to make sure my body temp is warm enough.. I took my temp a few times and was around 97.6, I was pretty externally cold at the time though and have been trying to stay warmer...
  6. M

MOVED: Bovine ovary and pm?

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES HERE. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=5198.0
  7. M

Lip suction

Has anyone tried the noogleberry lip suction? Does it work for permanent growth?
  8. M

Bovine ovary and pm?

Hi... I've been trying to decide wether to order some PM or BO. I've read a fair amount on both and ended up ordering bovine ovary from swan sons. I also got the adrenals as I read it was good to take them together. I hope this was a good choice! I'm more concerned with permanent growth than...
  9. M

Too much suction?

Good to know! Thank you, I'll try doing that more consciously
  10. M

Too much suction?

Sometimes I have a hard time getting these domes on, I get to a suction that feels pretty good then they begin to turn purple. I really don't want to be damaging any tissue and back tracking! What do you think? The go from that nice pink ( top photo) to that purple pretty easily/ quickly..
  11. M

Love my NB

Wow, I just read through this whole thread... Soo inspiring!! I need to order some pm asap!! Thank you for sharing!
  12. M

Getting started!

Hopefulforbreasts - that sounds like an awesome regime. I really want to start with subliminal messages / hypnosis but I'm a little worried about just picking a random one from the Internet... Do you have any suggestions? :) <3 And here are some progress pics from my 1 month mark. I've been...
  13. M

Let's try this again. Progress pics

I've also been using flaxseed oil! Do you take it as a supplement or use it for massage or both? Also , those pics aren't working for some reason!
  14. M

Getting started!

Hopefulforbreasts - that's really awesome. may I ask what your routine is with that?
  15. M

2 Months beth's progress

Wow great progress! May I ask, how come you didn't continue the herbs while noogling? I'm wanting t start taking PM but debating.