Removing blocked negative emotions / energy

Moonmama

I've recently begun this healing technique called the body code (link below) and it uses the subconscious mind to identify and release stuck past negative emotions. I've been having a hard time manifesting my goals in my appearance, I feel because I have these energetic blocks. I'm wondering if now that I'm doing this healing / release (it takes multiple visits, I just had my first) if now there will be more of a direct path to manifestation. Does anyone have any experience in things like this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXIHIFVKQM

People claim to have dramatic responses to this. Physical ailments clearing up after a single session, a once lonely woman now has a phone ringing off the hook with suitors, an unhappy relationship finally mends and leads to engagement. I would think this would work the same with physical body manifestations as well, right?
it's very exciting thinking that these blocks could be what has been keeping me from my goals. I first and for mostly am doing it for my emotional well being because I was/ am going through a difficult time but o strongly feel that these beautiful side effects are probable.

I've been pretty inconsistent with my supplements and noogling. But I'm starting back up again. I just finished my cycle and decided to get off of my hormonal birth control as it was adding to my depression and though I was fearful of loosing that nice birth control plumpness I thought it might be nice to start with a clean slate and see exactly where I'm at and not have that extra padding of bc. Also I'm using bovine ovary and I thought it would be best not to use both for reproductive health as I do plan on bearing children. Any tips or thoughts at all would be wonderful!

I say YES, it will supercharge your progress as long as you keep believing that it is working and staying in alignment with it. The second you begin to doubt again, you create more "stuck" energy and blocks. Since your brain and mind control your entire body, removing thoughts of lack like lacking progress, will create that at a cellular level in your body. If you keep in alignment with growth and progress, you create new neural pathways in your brain and your cells now respond to the new path by doing whatever they need to do to fulfill that new pattern.
When I first started, my growth was incredible and it was because I was, in addition to noogling often, confident that I was growing every single day. Then when I mentally fell off that train and continued to noogle, guess what? The growth was stunted. When I started getting motivated and believing again, my boobs have grown dramatically once more.