Recent content by noor

1. N

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

How long are you into the noogling, is your growth pure NB or combined with other stuff. Do you have a small frame? Fantastic results girl!
  2. N

frustrated and demotivated

:o Really ok, i will stop it from today i don't want any other side effects. What about aintherol or purafem i want to give that a try. my period ended on sunday. I think you are totally right! Thanks so much
  3. N

Thanks for the reply. I didnt mean that i still didn't see results, i only used them for about a few days, so i know it's not a miracle. But i experienced some negative things after using it, especially yesterday. I think i have overpumped yesterday (i slept when noogling) in the morning i saw...
  4. N

Hi all, Well got very frustrated today. I've ordered some beautyfull lingerie and received them today, so hurried into my room and tried them on. I like the unpadded bra's and slips, they are so sexy all that lace :o BUT they did not fit me and didn't look sexy at all >:( and to make it worse...
  5. N

Thinking about using Noogleberry

Hi criss, Nou ook ik houd mijn borstvergrotings plannetjes geheim thuis, niemand die het weet, en dat hoeft ook niet, liever niet, want tja zij begrijpen het toch niet. Well my NB life is still a big secret at home, and like to keep it that way, it's my little secret haha and anyhow they won't...
  6. N

Only results getting is mark at armpits

Hi laquintak, You could try using south beach gel for sensitive skin, this is a product that treatens discolouration on your body. Good luck!
  7. N

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

I'm now a 30/32a and i am aiming to be a full 30/32b, that's more than enough to be happy with my boobies ;D But i heard that as soon as you reach your goal, you want more....typical boobie greed hahahaaha so you never know.
  8. N

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi Lexuswoman, Yeeej i did receive it ;D I thought it would be better to use the contoured ones, but unfortunately not for me dito couldn't get the shape of the domes to line up with the shape of my chest so grrrrrrrr :D and that digging arggggg so painfull. So i will check if it's possible to...
  9. N

I received my noogleberry yesterday, i was so happy and curious that i tried it on as soon as i opened the package haha. When seeing the m domes i thought huhhhh they are so small they will not fit me. After a little fight with the domes and gun it worked, so they are not to small. But the...
  10. N

Re: I am thinking about using Noogleberry I received my noogleberry yesterday, i was so happy and curious that i tried it on as soon as i opened the package haha. When seeing the m domes i thought huhhhh they are so small they will not fit me. After a little fight with the domes and gun it...
  11. N

Re: I am thinking about using Noogleberry Hi, You are totally right. It probably would drive me crazy thinking.... What if, what if..... haha Wuahaha how funny is that, hi fellow Dutchi, inderdaad je bericht had ook in het nederlands getypt kunnen worden hihi (indeed, you could have answered...
  12. N

Re: I am thinking about using Noogleberry Hi, I ordered the normal mediums because i could'nt find the curved ones, but i did order a extra set L curved domes. Still didn't receive my order, but it will definitelly arrive soon ;D Pictures are taken so now it's a matter of time to start and...
  13. N

Well i just ordered my first NB set. The contoured startset and extra M domes to start with. Well cross m y fingers and hopefully up to my new bigger natural boobies (well i hope so) My goal is to go from my 32a to a 32b, very humble but perfect for me and my body. Cant wait to start noogling...
  14. N

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I just ordered my first NB set. I ordered the contoured NB set and an extra set of M domes to start with. As soon as i receive my order i am on my way to bigger boobies (well, i hope so) Bye