frustrated and demotivated

noor

Hi all,

Well got very frustrated today. I've ordered some beautyfull lingerie and received them today, so hurried into my room and tried them on. I like the unpadded bra's and slips, they are so sexy all that lace :eek:

BUT they did not fit me and didn't look sexy at all :mad: and to make it worse, it seems that my right breast has gotten smaller than my left boob WTF :eek:

I gave up that i will ever have bigger boobs and my noogleberry goal to reach the 32b within 4.5 month. Im so bussy and the only moment i could noogle is at night so once a day. I do use the purafem gel to massage my breasts and im using the audio of breast enlargement. I use bustboom suplements but they do not seem to work after using them for 1.5 months :mad: maybe switch to purafem suplements?

A little help, motivation would be very welcome :)

hey, you have used it really little time, if you have only 4.5 months, you could at least give it a try until then. some girls start growing only after a year. i believe you can do it. 1.5 months is such a short time, just dont give in :)

Matt B

Hey Noor,Tatiana is right on,give it more time.You may want to just use the cream.I don't know anything about Bustboom,but it sounds like snake oil to me.
The cream and the nb will work,but it takes time.

Matt ;)

noor

Thanks for the reply.

I didnt mean that i still didn't see results, i only used them for about a few days, so i know it's not a miracle. But i experienced some negative things after using it, especially yesterday. I think i have overpumped yesterday (i slept when noogling) in the morning i saw a lot of small red dots on my breasts and the skin of the breast which were under the domes turned darker. When looking in the mirror i had a strong feeling that my breasts werent as big (small ;D)as before, so shrunk abit and the right breast has gotten a bit smaller than the left side, this wasn't the case before noogling the last time.

I will let my breasts rest for today, im not wearing a bra so they could breath :D, will only massage them so that the dots will heal and hopefully the dark shade to.

Is it better for me to noogle only 30 min in the morning before work and at night for max of 2 hours( im to busy to do more, but maybe when i arrive home for another hour if possible ???)? Will that cause better growing? I will not overpump anymore and will use my smartbox i kept from the brava set, so overpumping will not be the problem anymore (hope so)

Does nobody knows bustboom? I bought it from ebay, but i think i will stop using the capsules and order some PM, heard that PM is a good supplement for breast grow and overall health.

yeah that is fine. red dots is overpumping, pump a bit less before u sleep. your brests are probably smaller because you are around 15th day of your cycle, are you?

noor

tatiana673 said:
yeah that is fine. red dots is overpumping, pump a bit less before u sleep. your brests are pro

I will do that, thanks. Uhm im so badly informed when it comes to cycling im not eaven taking BC so a big novice haha. I had my last cycle last sunday. It's weird but before i started using the herbs of boostboom i had a cycle of 30 days, every month, but now im menstruating every 14 - 15 days, it's crazy, saying that, fortunatelly it's without the megaaaa cramps i had before. is that normal?

OMG noor STOP TAKING BUSTBOOM!!! it is obviously not for u, that is really really bad!! every 30 days is good!! real good too!
and yes after ur period its normal ur breasts become smaller did last sunday ur period start or ended? during PMS ur breasts are enlarging and after period they will become much smaller, it is real normal!!

BUT PLEASE stop bustboom, that is horrible, that really is. i took PM and my period stopped for one month and I had to drop PM. bustboom obviously doesnt suit u, u better stop it before u will have any other bad side effects!!!

noor

tatiana673 said:
OMG noor STOP TAKING BUSTBOOM!!! it is obviously not for u, that is really really bad!! every 30 days is good!! real good too!
and yes after ur period its normal ur breasts become smaller did last sunday ur period start or ended? during PMS ur breasts are enlarging and after period they will become much smaller, it is real normal!!

BUT PLEASE stop bustboom, that is horrible, that really is. i took PM and my period stopped for one month and I had to drop PM. bustboom obviously doesnt suit u, u better stop it before u will have any other bad side effects!!!

:eek: Really ok, i will stop it from today i don't want any other side effects. What about aintherol or purafem i want to give that a try.
my period ended on sunday. I think you are totally right! Thanks so much

Yes noor your cycle of period is 30 days, the first day being when your period starts. the day before your period or the same day when your period starts your breasts are at its biggest point. around 15th day (from the first day when your period started) is when your breasts are its smallest. your breasts during that 30 day cycle will always change size.

you can try all herbs, i dont know what bustboom is made of, but if you have any side effects fro,m herbs u have to stop. i took ainterol for 30 days and i had no period, my cellultie became worse and i became so moody like a real b*tch. i had to stop taking it and slel it. herbs do not suit all people, so good luck, if you have any side effect. ANY.. stop immidiately!