Recent content by sansky

1. S

Rectangular Breast cups

I feel that rectangular breast cups give more suction and not necessarily the breasts become rectangular because the suction happens in a circular shape..the extra small breast cups are rectangular..wt do u guys feel if the same is used fr other cup sizes do we hope to get better results..bcoz...
  2. S

Electric breast pump..

hi ..is anyone awre of any electric pump instead of handpump fr nb,as its very diff to pump with hand fr long...does nb have any product f that sort.. pl help..
  3. S

Electric Pump

hi ..is anyone awre of any electric pump instead of handpump fr nb,as its very diff to pump with hand fr long...does nb have any product f that sort.. pl let me know
  4. S

Cracked CL dome :( Worth replacing?

where do i get this hot glue btb?
  5. S

Update for 2/20/11

hi ..is anyone awre of any electric pump instead of handpump fr nb,as its very diff to pump with hand fr long...does nb have any product f that sort.. pl help..
  6. S

Delay in Delivery

I havent got my large contoured breast system yet ,have ordered it one and half week ago.Mailed lucy to enquire regarding the status but no reply from her.Please anyone help me of how to get in touch with her.
  7. S

Update for 2/20/11

delay in delivery Hi somebody please help me...i have ordered for large contoured breast sytem some one and a half week ago,bt didnt receive it yet and i am not getting any reply from lucy when i sent a mail to enquire status.What might be the problem..How shud i proceed?