Recent content by Suss

1. S

Suss's pics!

Today I really felt like my boobs where smaller than ever! Since I overpumped on Suturday I must stay of noogleing until it heals... I truly thought, by looking in the mirror, that my boobs where all gone! Then I took pics of them just to show to myself there's still somewhat bigger than when I...
  2. S

saggy breasts

Hi helen, and welcome to the forum :) My boobs are definitly tightening up! At the very beginning though, I did get the impression of my breasts getting MORE saggy after NB-sessions, but that was just for the first week. I do recomend you to take lots of pics! Quit often I get a little down...
  3. S

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Lisa, you are just to kind! :) My english is not perfect, but youre words sure make my confidens raise! My native language is swedish, but since english is my 2nd one I think I should be better at it :P Id love to stay updated and comparing shape-results with you :) /Suss
  4. S

2 questions; overpumping when going up a size and about saggy nipples!

Hi secret :) Thank you so much for your reply! I will do it like that; start out with the Med's the same way I did with the Small's. Kind of logical if thought about, but it really didnt cross my mind :P Thank you :) Now, as for nipples and aerolas, Im not sure I expressed my concern correct...
  5. S

swelling after having children

Hi Agniot! If you look at my pics I think you agree theres not much shape and firmness to my boobs eighter, especially not when first starting out ;)) (Ive got 3 kids)
  6. S

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Lisa, Im so happy for you getting surtch good results :D Ive also overpumped with the Ls, and now I know Im not ready for them... I think strumpet is right, its best to fill the Ms completly before moving on... As for shape, one of my boobs is quit stubborn with pointing down. Not that I have...
  7. S

Suss´s stats!

Hi roadrashes :) I think I will drop the tape, me to! It seems impossible for me to get a accurate meassurement anyway ;) And I totally agree with the great feeling when bra-shopping! Kind of crazy really; to be able to think; "wow, I can fit into ALL these bra's, and if i whant; in time into...
  8. S

2 questions; overpumping when going up a size and about saggy nipples!

Hi ladies! First; I appologize if this has been brought up before, but I can not find the answeres to this specific conserns. If anyone will take the time to help me I will be truly thankful :) I also appologize for my poor english, hopefully it will make some sense anyway :P Im now at the...
  9. S

Suss´s stats!

Hi Strumpet :) Yea, the 70A's cups are about a cupsize smaller than the 75A's. Since my ribs meassure 74-75 it feels soooo good to finally get out of that 70-band! They has allways been to small for me bandwise, but I use to wear them because it is the smallest cups I can find in Swedish stores...
  10. S

Suss´s stats!

Just want to share... Yesterday I went shopping for a swelling-bra, and I actually found a bra that was to SMALL for me!!! :o ;D I had some swelling left though, but still! It was a 70A-bra... I tried on a 75A and it fited me perfectly :D Since I was there to by myself a bra for swelled...
  11. S

Suss's pics!

Thanks all, you are so sweet :D Hopefully i will come back with more good news soon ::) I think Im patient, but mybe I still put my goals to high..? Im aiming for an A-cup within a year and a C-cup before 3 years have past.
  12. S

has anyone seen growth with noogling alone?

Im doing NB and take only flaxseed-oil as suppliment. Ive grown about 1.5 inch in 7 weeks, allthough Im sure its not actuall growth yet just swelling that stays longer and longer... but in time Im sure it will become permenent ;)
  13. S

Starting Pics!

Hi! I see you have about the same meassuremenst that I have now after 7 weeks of noogleing :) Really, I'm looking forward on seeing your update pics! I must say I think you have a lovely shape to begin with!! Best of luck to you! /Suss
  14. S

Aries Stats

Hi Aries! I've noticed my mensescycle plays a big role in how mutch swelling I recive (and for how long I keep it!). Mybe she's like me. It my be usefull to take little nots in the begining of her program just to detect this sorts of things so she will not be discouraged..?
  15. S

Suss's pics!

Thanks! I will, and I soooooo hope for us both to grow a lot this spring!