2 questions; overpumping when going up a size and about saggy nipples!

Suss

Hi ladies!

First; I appologize if this has been brought up before, but I can not find the answeres to this specific conserns. If anyone will take the time to help me I will be truly thankful :)
I also appologize for my poor english, hopefully it will make some sense anyway :p

Im now at the point where it's time to move on to the M's, or should I say; Ive been at that point for some time now. While I waited to order my M's I filled my Smalldomes completely, so at this point I dont get any suction from them... Two days ago it was time to give the Ms a go, and thats were problems begun. At first I could'nt get suction, so I had to pump quit hard just to keep them on... so I overpumped with a few red dots to show for it :p

then I figured I could use my softrings, wich really helpt with the suction, but thing is they actually makes the Ms the same size in diametry as the S's, and I really wish for some sidewise growth now :(

then I got the (not so good) idea to use the Ls with softrings... well, I overpumped for sure, so now Im taking a day of.

My question is; what you all think? How would you have proceed?

My second concern is my nips. They are real sagging and have lose skin... I can say for sure that the aeolas are growing, but I dont think there has been a lot ofimprovement where the saggines concerns. Can anything be done about this, you think?

Thank you/ Suss

secret

Hey Suss,

First of all wait till your red spots start to fad away then you can start pumping again. A lot of the girls uses cream or coconut oil before pumping. Also maybe you can start only one of Median domes see how the suction goes. If its good then lock or hold the tube so the air wont get out, then apply the second one pump only the second one till it has enough suction then release. Try to get use to pumping with the median first then you can start to add up the time.

Also for the Nipple and Aeolus, you can use tape do a (X) crisscross with the bandages that will help a bit with protecting that area. So remember dont try to over pump, with the bandages one. I have experience bandage scars and marks for over pumping, and it took few months to get rid off.

Cheers

Sercret

Suss

Hi secret :)
Thank you so much for your reply!

I will do it like that; start out with the Med's the same way I did with the Small's. Kind of logical if thought about, but it really didnt cross my mind :p
Thank you :)

Now, as for nipples and aerolas, Im not sure I expressed my concern correct. I do not mind my nips/aerolas getting bigger (or if they stay smaller, for that matter), its the saggieness I rather improve. First I thought stretching them might get them fuller, just like the rest of the boob, but it now seems to me the skin on the nips is not as responsive as the actual breast. Did you meen it like that; the aerola could tighten up with the actual breastgrowth if kept unstreched? Perhaps thats a thought... :-\
I do not mind taping them, but I think it could be a good idea to wait until I sort things out with the M's (so I dont overpump with taped nips).

thanks again/ Suss

soonenough

Hi Suss,
I breastfed 4 babies and my aerolas/nips shrank and shrivelled. However, when my breast started to grow those areas smoothened out and spread into a bigger diameter. I'm very pleased; as you keep on noogling and growing, that area will get filled out. I also have loose skin underneath (right side), and that too filled out now. I started 32.5" last 12/9/10 (ribcage 28"-28.5"), so I was 32AA/34AAA. My left breast is another story; it always has been smaller: smaller aerolas/nips, size, and diameter. It's catching up but still a good .5"-.75" smaller than the right side. Anyway, left side also filled out, but growth is more sideways.

Anastasia916

From what I have noticed those that complain about "saggying" nipples, which I never personally experienced, seem to only happen in the smaller dome sizes like small and medium, once they move up to the L's and bigger they seem to adjust and firm up again. My theory is in the smaller dome sizes the nipples/areolas are hitting the bottom of the domes while you pump, thus stretching them some, then once you get up to the bigger sizes this doesn't really happen so it subsides. That's my thoughts on it anyway. I know with the new contoured L's and the XL's my nipples or areolas don't touch the domes at all.