Recent content by swilliams9709

1. S

ANYONE SEELING THEIR LARGE DOMES?

HI IM FINALLY MOVING UP FROM THE MEDIUM DOMES I STARTED WITH TO THE LARGE DOMES AS I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETELY FILLED THE MEDIUMS TO THE AIR HOLES..o_o I NOTICE GREAT PROGRESS AND ITS ONLY BEEN 1 MONTH AND A HALF..I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THIS SYSTEM!! SO IF THERE ARE ANY LADIES OR GENTS...
  2. S

ANYONE SELLING LARGE DOMES PLZ LET ME KNOW!!

HI IM FINALLY MOVING UP FROM THE MEDIUM DOMES I STARTED WITH TO THE LARGE DOMES AS I HAVE ALMOST COMPLETELY FILLED THE MEDIUMS TO THE AIR HOLES..o_o I NOTICE GREAT PROGRESS AND ITS ONLY BEEN 1 MONTH AND A HALF..I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THIS SYSTEM!! SO IF THERE ARE ANY LADIES OR GENTS...
  3. S

i see progress!

thank you for tour reply and thats a good idea to pump the smaller one before pumping both....i do want even swelling...but so far so good and what are your stats nelly?
  4. S

i see progress!

The first pic was taken april 21,2013 The second was taken may 21,2013 I started of as a 32a Still a 32a. lol..but i do notice progress!! also my left breast is noticeably small than the right one...any tips on getting them to look the same?
  5. S

I RECEIVED MY NOOGLEBERRY TODAY!!

sorry....yes i am massaging with breast actives cream and i also take the breast active pills.... i have the medium cups which at first i though i had gotten the wrong size...but i realize that i need room for growth! so far so good,,,the noogles are up and running lol...and with this being my...
  6. S

ok thank you now that i have figured out how to keep them on....how long should i leave them engorged before i let the air out?....this shldve came with a video thats shows how to use noogleberry....frustration is kicking in!
  7. S

IVE RECIEVED MY NOOGLE BERRY TODAY,!!BUT I THINK I MAY HAVE GOTTEN THE CUPS TO BIG THE CUPS ARENT STAYING ON MY BREAST,,,AND KEEP FALLING OFF...ALSO HOW LONG SHOULD I PUMP AND WHEN SHOULD I STOP? CURRENT SIZE:32A GOAL SIZE 32D