I RECEIVED MY NOOGLEBERRY TODAY!!

swilliams9709

IVE RECIEVED MY NOOGLE BERRY TODAY,!!BUT I THINK I MAY HAVE GOTTEN THE CUPS TO BIG

THE CUPS ARENT STAYING ON MY BREAST,,,AND KEEP FALLING OFF...ALSO HOW LONG SHOULD I PUMP AND WHEN SHOULD I STOP?

CURRENT SIZE:32A
GOAL SIZE 32D

NadiOne

Exciting!! What size cups do you have? And are you massaging, and using generous amounts of oil/ lotion?i If that's not working Try putting on one cup only (remove the y connector). When you get those cups on pump for 15 mins-30 tops forthe first few days then increase to an hour. Let your body get use to the pressure so take it easy to begin with. Slow and steady wins this race. ;D

swilliams9709

ok thank you now that i have figured out how to keep them on....how long should i leave them engorged before i let the air out?....this shldve came with a video thats shows how to use noogleberry....frustration is kicking in!

swilliams9709

sorry....yes i am massaging with breast actives cream and i also take the breast active pills....

i have the medium cups which at first i though i had gotten the wrong size...but i realize that i need room for growth!

so far so good,,,the noogles are up and running lol...and with this being my second day using i must say i can feel a difference already

so wish me lusk,,,and i will also be posting pics soon...if u have any question just leave them here

thank you..:)

current size:32a
goal:32d

Milinius

Hi,

Just wanted to mention there is a search ability that will give you more how-to's than you can shake a stick at.

Good luck,
Taboo