Recent content by t-bug

1. T

I want these breasts!

Yeah, it's one of those things where I know it's probably photoshopped within an inch of its life but I'm not 'skilled' enough to see through it. Thanks everybody for weighing in!
  2. T

I want these breasts!

Okay, so I know it's all about angles but I saw this photo on a fiction site and wanted to steal this girl's boobs. I've actually seen it on two different people's banners making me think I'm not the only one that finds them enviable. Anyone care to hazzard a guess on the size?
  3. T

Hooters stat's

Congrats on the growth, I'm just wondering what it is that keeps your large cups on? I have a 27ish ribcage and after failing to get both cups on at once I tried one at a time and the marks overlapped, making me think I'm just not "ribbed" enough for larges. Is it the padding or the preheating...
  4. T

Beautifully petite breasts! :)

The first VS model is Candice swaponel who I think is totally gorgeous and wikipedia says her measurements are like 34-23-34, very modest compared to heidi klum's D's!!
  5. T

How long did it take you to gain a cup size?

I went from a 32A to a 32B in... Four months? More like four and a half and I really went from 32 1/2 to just shy of 34 inches so basically a small A to a medium B. I didn't do anything but noogling for 3 of those months but I've been on BO for the last month
  6. T

My dog ate my...

I didn't once I found it's used in doggie supplements. Then the next time I went home she and our beagle ate the 12 capsules of BO I brought! Clearly they smell yummy!!
  7. T

t-bug's pics

I was pumping and I guess I got too much suction going or something because I heard a pop and lost suction. I duck taped it which worked for a while but then they cracked again to the point of no repair and I can't get the larges on unless I prepump with mediums so I quit noogling until I get a...
  8. T

Medium to large transition issues!

Well I also found out that I need to pre-pump with the mediums before trying the larges except on my last prepump the mediums cracked again. I'm getting frustrated :-[
  9. T

So I've been experimenting with the larges and it seems like there's just not enough space on my chest to hold them both at the same time. I had really great luck using one cup at a time and the rings actually overlap so I guess I'm destined for one cup at a time pumping! Thank you all so much...
  10. T

So as you may or may not have heard, I've been pumping with medium cups for... 3 1/2 ish months and just recently cracked them. I just got my larges in the mail and was super excited to use them. Except they don't even begin to stay on. I enlisted the BF's help and we were unsuccessful in doing...
  11. T

my first noogle!

Just a quick thought about your breast cancer risk- have you been tested for the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes? They're the ones associated with the kind of breast cancer you inherit, could get a load off your mind or better prepare you for the possibility of having breast cancer
  12. T

t-bug's pics

Alrighty, I was spotty with this summer's noogling but since the end of September I've done at least daily sessions if not twice daily. I cracked my cups but new (larger) ones are on the way & I've repaired these best I could. But here's my newest photos! They feel a lot bigger- I was clothes...
  13. T

What's 'filling the cups'

Larges are on the way! I duck taped the cups and they work wonderfully while I'm waiting for my bigger cups. Thanks everyone!
  14. T

What's 'filling the cups'

I'm using the medium cups and have been judging my swelling based on where my boob meets the side of the cup- between 1 and 1 1/4". My post swelling measurements are 33 1/2" so I'm not quite the right size to jump up to the larges. But my nipples are getting past 2 1/2" and dangerously close to...
  15. T

Beware of using NB while on the phone...

My boyfriend thought my "farts" followed by a huge exasperated sigh and sometimes a curseword was hilarious! I had to get off the phone with him because he was laughing so hard. Now whenever he asks what I'm doing and I say noogling he snickers. Glad I can provide him entertainment. ::)