Medium to large transition issues!

t-bug

So as you may or may not have heard, I've been pumping with medium cups for... 3 1/2 ish months and just recently cracked them. I just got my larges in the mail and was super excited to use them. Except they don't even begin to stay on. I enlisted the BF's help and we were unsuccessful in doing more then just barely getting contact and then they'd fart (And he'd laugh, and I'd sigh and we'd start all over)
So what do I do to make them stay? Before I even attempted the larges I prepumped for a good 20 minutes, should I go for longer?
Anyone with thin ribs (I'm 27 inches) I'd be especially grateful for your input.

eva_bs

Hi T-Bug Dear!!!
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with your BF! But it made me :).
Wow...You are really small at your ribcage.
I'm a 30" ribcage. I'm very very wide!
I used the M's but I saw that it is "cutting" my boobs. it didn't cover all of my boob. so I had to try the L's. but it wasn't easy at all at first!!!! I would try to do it all alone...I don't want to show my hubby how I pump...He doesn't like the idea...so I tried alone. :)
and O boy!!!! it was hard! I just couldn't let them stay on!!!! If i finally could they would just FART off after a few seconds!!!!! How desperate I was! I'm sure you know by now! :)
But then I stopped noogling for 2 months...but when I started to noogle again...I started with the M's again..but my boobs again were "cut" off.
So...I had no choice but to try the L's again!!!! But this time...Flatty_Natty helped me out...she made a short video that she is showing how she maneged to put the L's on.
I really recommend you to search her on the forum the thread that she posted...I will try to find it here for you.. :)
The thing is that you need to put a lot of lotion on your breasts before you start noogling. and then you need to put on one dome to your chest. the other dome you will need to pinch the tube to it. and then you will pump the other dome that is on your chest (I hope you understand :-[ )
after you pump the breast on one side you will need to close the tube of that dome. (you can do it with your fingers or with a clamp is you have one or your BF ;))
then you place the other dome to your chest and start to pump that one too.
After that you will realise the other tube.
I really hope that this post helped you out!!!!!!
Good luck with the L's!!!!!!
I hope to hear from you that you now can pump with the L's!!!! :)
:-*

Yeah - ha ha! I'm a 31" around the chest.

I was so frustrated when I started with the L's. It took me two days of having them fart off at every opportunity to get them to saty on even for a couple of minutes but, it seemed once I had got them on for longer than a second the next time was much easier. You will get there.
here is the video that I made. You will have to register for dailymotion because they rated it as 'explicit'. It really isn't bit, hey I guess they have to cover themselves. I hope it helps.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevwl8_how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-syste_lifestyle

eva_bs

OOOOO...Thank you Flatty_Natty!!!! you are AMAZING as always! :)
:-*
that1spaztichik,
Yes...30" is wide! :)

LAWMANN2004

HI All!!!
30" isn't all that big, My sister has a 38" rib cage
And mine is 38.5" May be arround here we just
grow bigger than else where, as most sizes in
the stores are Larges up to 3X Larges.
Good luck finding a bra smaller than a 34".
The boobie fairy must fly by very often.
Jamie2

eva_bs

i'm talking about a 30" ribcage that doesn't have much fat tissue.
My ribs are really noticeable under my skin...I just really have a wide ribcage. so I do think that 30" wide of ribcage is wide. If I will lose maybe some more weight maybe, but just maybe my ribcage will go down to 29" - 29.5".
:)

eva_bs

:)
Never mind!
I was just saying that even if I wanted even a more tinier ribcage I can't...because it's almost only ribs and not fat.
But thank you for your wishes for me dear!!!!
:-* :-* :-* :-*

t-bug

So I've been experimenting with the larges and it seems like there's just not enough space on my chest to hold them both at the same time. I had really great luck using one cup at a time and the rings actually overlap so I guess I'm destined for one cup at a time pumping! Thank you all so much for the input!

brandy215

You've probably already tried this, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm using domes from the Doc Johnson which I think are just a tad larger than the NB medium domes. If I had gone NB at first, I would have used smalls.

When I first started using them, I couldn't get good suction no matter what I tried. I'd get it, and then I'd have the dreaded fart off. But now, I'm using them with no problems. I position them as high up on my chest as I possibly can and pump from there. More is pulled in that way, and I can keep suction. Then after a few minutes, I can move them around to wherever I want them, though I like 'em high because I need top fullness. :D

I also have suction issues if I use too much lotion.

Lily13

t-bug said:
So I've been experimenting with the larges and it seems like there's just not enough space on my chest to hold them both at the same time. I had really great luck using one cup at a time and the rings actually overlap so I guess I'm destined for one cup at a time pumping! Thank you all so much for the input!

I also cannot pump with them together so I pump with one dome at a time too. It can be kind of frustrating because your noogling sessions now take twice as long, BUT it's better than having the darn domes fart off every few minutes! Just remember when you pump 1 breast at a time, that when you are done your breasts will look uneven because the one will have had time to deflate slightly while you were pumping the other.

bonzaigirl

hi t-bug :) i guess i can relate to you.. im petite as well... i have a 28" ribcage (i guess when you say ribcage, you're pertaining to the underbust measurement isn't it??) .. i have stopped noogling for almost 2 months.. (due to personal details.. :p) anyways.... i started with the medium domes as well, and after a month i transferred with the large.. ( and upto now, im still with the large hehehehehe) ...

.. so believe me, i can empathize with you.. i also was not able to fit it.. hte large didnt seem to fit.. at first i thought my chest was too small for it... but it would fit soon... dont worry... as usual, the noogle would want you to try every technique possible and see what works for you... when i first tried on the large ones, my ribcage hurst so much i cant pump... so lucy sent me the pads.. unfortunately, when i pumped on it, i really couldn't feel anything, thus i overpumped and for the first time in my noogling life , i developed petechiae :eek:!!! thus the end of pads for me...

but dont worry, i did figure out something.. what i did was, i pumped first with the mediums until i got my utmost swelling ( which was about 10 mins later)... and then i tried the large domes.. and.. voila!!! it latched on!!! ;D

i have already ordered the xl domes with lucy, and it did arrived, and i had tried noogling with it.. and i did pump with the large first, and hten the xl's.. and it latches also.. so dont despair.. the large domes would fit your chest... and in the future, so will the xl's... :) and just want to let you know, despite my small ribcage , i can put both domes on (even the xl's) simultaneously...

although, at present, im back to noogling with the large domes.. you see, there's still a teeny tiny space left.. and honestly, im sort of afraid with hte xl domes.. they're just freaking huge... it's been 3 months going on 4.. and im still on the large ( although i did took a nearly 2 month breather) ... so i just want to savor my time wiht the large domes for a bit.. ;)... so sorry.. didnt mean to print an essay!! ;D
but i just want to reassure you that those large domes will fit your chest.. good luck.. and keep us posted of your results!! cheers

oh and by the way, make sure that you are well oiled or lotion... before you put on the large domes... :)

t-bug

Well I also found out that I need to pre-pump with the mediums before trying the larges except on my last prepump the mediums cracked again. I'm getting frustrated :-[

Lily13

t-bug I'm sorry to hear this. I understand completely the frustration you are going through because I've been there. :-* Read the first few pages of my stats thread and you'll read the hassles I went through.

I went from the Small domes to Large domes and the transition was quite frustrating. I use the pipe insulation method, but it is not easy to get on a L dome whatsoever and I think it took about 5 tries before I was happy with the results. Only now (going on my 5 month mark of NB) can I even get any suction with the L dome without any padding. My chest is very bony too, so I think that plays a huge role in my suction problems. As I said before, I have to pump 1 breast at a time too. I doubt I'll ever be able to pump with both domes like most ladies do here no matter what size I get. The time commitment goes up exponentially but dammit I'm going to have larger boobies no matter what obstacles come in my way. :p

boriqua315

flatty_natty said:
Yeah - ha ha! I'm a 31" around the chest.

I was so frustrated when I started with the L's. It took me two days of having them fart off at every opportunity to get them to saty on even for a couple of minutes but, it seemed once I had got them on for longer than a second the next time was much easier. You will get there.
here is the video that I made. You will have to register for dailymotion because they rated it as 'explicit'. It really isn't bit, hey I guess they have to cover themselves. I hope it helps.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevwl8_how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-syste_lifestyle

totally off the topic but i looked at the vid flatty cuz i to want to go up in sizes am currently using med domes but fill them up quite quickly...but i forget this forum and product is out of the uk...anyways just wana say love the accent :) my bf is from liverpool so i love love brit accents....ok thats it really...thnks for the tips!

flyover

hi guys, i am a fairly recent noogler. and i just outgrew my mediums. i have a tiny ribcage, like 27 inches so 32 bandsize, has anyone with 32 bandsize actually managed to noogle with 2 large cups on at the same time? or am i stuck with noogling them one at a time? :(

bonzaigirl

hi, yes.. i have a 28 inch ribcage... and i do manage to get both large cups on... i have started using the xl cups also, and guess what, my small chest can accomodate bothh xl domes as well...

i think it's just a matter of technique on how to apply them... remember that noogling is a trial and error experience :) u'll sort it out one of these days.. don't despair...toodles :)