Search results

1. L

Growing pains?

Okay - good to know! Your photos are awesome! How long did that take you? Do you have any updated photos now? Thanks for your input!!
  2. L

advice

I would switch to the large contour cups. From the very beginning, the larges were what was suggested to me...but that was before the contour cups came out, which are by far so much better! You won't even need the dome rings with them. I am a 32-34 band, and pretty narrow up top, so the contours...
  3. L

Skin BRUSHING for dome rings!

Hey all! I have been around for awhile, always encouraged by your growth and the topics talked through! I've gone through noogling and then stopping and then starting again. Last time I did it, I successfully gained more breast, but then got lazy and stopped after several months, so it honestly...
  4. L

Growing pains?

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has experienced any sort of "growing pains" associated with their noogling journey? I have been super consistent this past week, noogling for at least 1 hour up to 1.5-2 hours each day. I also use a homemade oil mixture for massage and lubrication for the cups...
  5. L

Back to Noogling

How long did it take you to gain these super awesome results? Did you noogle for awhile before you stopped? Is that progress from starting back up again? Just curious about your overall length of time to get those results!
  6. L

Noogleberry Newbie! Need Advice For Top Fullness and Lift!

Hi there, I would imagine that no matter the breast size you're beginning with, the pump will help you as long as you're using the right size cups. I am small to begin with, and after each pump, definitely get a bit of upper fullness. It doesn't always last, but that's because I am only a week...
  7. L

How are the cups supposed to fit?

Hello all, I have been a part of this forum since 2014, and even noogled for several months at that point, but then life got away from me and I stopped. At this point, I need to invest in new cups since my old ones have cracked and are no longer usable. I have always wondered though, how the...
  8. L

Results without using herbs?

I was wondering who has not used herbs as an addition to their noogleberry program, but has still seen great results? I was taking herbs and they have been messing with my hormones, so i am trying to come off of them-- while still staying on my noogle system. I am hoping for good results with...
  9. L

Results without using herbs?

I was wondering who has not used herbs as an addition to their noogleberry program, but has still seen great results? I was taking herbs and they have been messing with my hormones, so i am trying to come off of them-- while still staying on my noogle system. I am hoping for good results with...
  10. L

Progress Pictures after 2 Months !

As a female myself I (maybe a minority) love the way bigger nipples look! I have bigger nipples myself but really small boobies, so I hope to match my nipple size (they're not extremely huge) with my hopefully bigger boobie size. I agree though- they are way sexier! There's something very...
  11. L

Confused, Please help!

How much of your breast are you supposed to pull into the cup in order to grow?
  12. L

Where's my swelling??

Got it. Slow and steady. I guess it's all that initial excitement; like I'm a kid in a candy store and i just want to eat it all and get a sugar rush right away. Thanks for all the tips though, guys. Today's noogle was a bit better i think- in just the way it felt. I pumped for a nice tug, not...
  13. L

Where's my swelling??

What would you suggest is a good pressure- starting vs. a bit more advanced? Just until I feel my boobies tugged on? Or do I want to suck them into the cups which doesn't seem likely yet anyways since I don't have much... Okay. Patience is key. I'm assuming regardless of who you are or time...
  14. L

Where's my swelling??

Hi everyone, I just got my noogleberry last night. I ordered the large airlocks with the soft cups, and while i can get suction with the large domes in their soft cups, I have not yet had any kind of swelling, and I have now done it 3 times. Am I being way too quick about this, thinking i could...