Skin BRUSHING for dome rings!

loueycat

Hey all!

I have been around for awhile, always encouraged by your growth and the topics talked through! I've gone through noogling and then stopping and then starting again. Last time I did it, I successfully gained more breast, but then got lazy and stopped after several months, so it honestly wasn't much to vouch for. I wish I had kept on, because I would be at year 2 or 3 by now.....BUT I stared again in February, and I'm gonna go strong this time.

The purpose of this post was to share with you (unless you already know about it) is a lovely technique that helps diminish those super red dome rings we get after we pump...I've seen in many threads people talking about how they have perpetual marks, or their marks never go away or they're even getting scar tissue!! Something I have done from the very beginning is use a skin brush after each session.

Skin brushes help to bring blood circulation to the brushed area, but are mainly used for your lymphatic system. It's for detoxing your skin, which does so through your lymphs. After I am done pumping, and my breasts are dark from the blood being brought up to the breast, I skin brush my whole breast, chest and in through my arm pits. Especially in the armpits since that is where some of our lymph nodes are. Within minutes my super red rings are much lighter and by the next morning they are gone.

You want to get a good brush that has a natural bristle, not synthetic. Mine is the head of a bath brush I got several years ago at bed bath and beyond, and has worked wonders. You will want to brush toward your heart and in circular motions!

Also good for exfoliating your skin, and refreshing. You also have lymp nodes in your groin - so just for whole purpose health, it's good to skin brush there from time to time to detoxify.

Anyway - I just thought I would share and I hope this helps you all!

Cheers and happy pumping!