Search results

1. L

Skin BRUSHING for dome rings!

Hey all! I have been around for awhile, always encouraged by your growth and the topics talked through! I've gone through noogling and then stopping and then starting again. Last time I did it, I successfully gained more breast, but then got lazy and stopped after several months, so it honestly...
  2. L

Growing pains?

Hi all, Wondering if anyone has experienced any sort of "growing pains" associated with their noogling journey? I have been super consistent this past week, noogling for at least 1 hour up to 1.5-2 hours each day. I also use a homemade oil mixture for massage and lubrication for the cups...
  3. L

How are the cups supposed to fit?

Hello all, I have been a part of this forum since 2014, and even noogled for several months at that point, but then life got away from me and I stopped. At this point, I need to invest in new cups since my old ones have cracked and are no longer usable. I have always wondered though, how the...
  4. L

Results without using herbs?

I was wondering who has not used herbs as an addition to their noogleberry program, but has still seen great results? I was taking herbs and they have been messing with my hormones, so i am trying to come off of them-- while still staying on my noogle system. I am hoping for good results with...
  5. L

Results without using herbs?

I was wondering who has not used herbs as an addition to their noogleberry program, but has still seen great results? I was taking herbs and they have been messing with my hormones, so i am trying to come off of them-- while still staying on my noogle system. I am hoping for good results with...
  6. L

Confused, Please help!

How much of your breast are you supposed to pull into the cup in order to grow?
  7. L

Where's my swelling??

Hi everyone, I just got my noogleberry last night. I ordered the large airlocks with the soft cups, and while i can get suction with the large domes in their soft cups, I have not yet had any kind of swelling, and I have now done it 3 times. Am I being way too quick about this, thinking i could...