Search results

1. LoganLee

No effect? Genetic Issue?

I've followed James' method and I've had some lasting swelling, even though I just started, along with 430mg bovine ovary daily. I'm starting at 30B/32A. As someone who used to give advice on waist training with steel boned corsets, my advice is always persistence. Especially since these...
  2. LoganLee

My experiences - (begin 6/22/16)

Haha I know what you mean. Although personally I won't mind volume on top, the underboob is definitely a desirable look! Maybe try Noogling with your nipples centred in the cups? I do that and I see that it's much more of an even boost.
  3. LoganLee

SO IT BEGINS! UK 30B to 30DD / US 32A to 32D

I know it's been just a few days but I am happy with the swelling! Now to persist until it's permanent...
  4. LoganLee

It seems quick but I am feeling the additional inch in my overall bust size, it's not as easy to pass as masculine any longer at least without some binding (I am gender non-conforming). Not complaining :) Made sure to massage the rings away, so damage at all, unless you count the overuse of...
  5. LoganLee

Joy comes from thanksgiving

I've seen mixed advice on this. Some say don't do it too often and some some more! But as a former waist training tightlacer I suppose longer hours is fine as long as one isn't getting hurt in the process. Which means starting bit by bit, then increase the duration while not feeling discomfort?
  6. LoganLee

New before/after

Noticed a lot of you are doing bovine ovary so I'm giving them a go too!
  7. LoganLee

Joy comes from thanksgiving

All the best! I just started too but I'm small.
  8. LoganLee

Starting to feel tenderness!
  9. LoganLee

Noogleberry Couple! (updated: single again)

But I've been seeing lots of complaints about the attachment option being bugged out??
  10. LoganLee

Milkjug's Journey

Started at 32"?? Wow, you're my inspiration for getting to 35"! :o
  11. LoganLee

Newbie on here

Hello! My ex is trans and she became a D when she started hormones, she's looking to Noogle as well to make her set more proportion to her chest size. Hope to see you around!
  12. LoganLee

30B journey!

My current stats are as follows:- Bust: 32" Band/underbust: 30" Hip: 36" Weight: 119lbs Height: 5'2 Goals:- Bust: 35" Hips: 40" (if and when I get the butt cups!)
  13. LoganLee

I kinda realized that I'm so bony! If I accidentally pump too hard I feel the cups touching my ribcage. Haha if only my chest was as fluffy as my butt. Considering the butt pumps if this works out! While I am aware I can't get Dita Von Teese's look without a big implant, so my eyes are set on...
  14. LoganLee

Re: Noogleberry Couple! I'm thinking of setting up images on a 3rd-party host and then embedding here? Eh, I always had small and distant boobs. I know bigger ones are easier to "reunite" as a lovely cleavage using a NuBra while won't have a lovely crease unless I used many strips of tape...
  15. LoganLee

EDIT: Unfortunately we broke up before we could Noogle together. But I will be here posting pictures regardless of what has happened. ~~~ My girlfriend and I just ordered medium and large (or extra-large?) breast systems and can't wait for them to arrive! Right now (starting point) I'm a UK...
  16. LoganLee

Shooting4dastars progress

Amazing progress! This forum seriously is inspiring!
  17. LoganLee

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

So glad to hear! I can't wait to start Noogling myself. I never knew that breast pumping could have such great results until I joined this forum! You're definitely an inspiration!
  18. LoganLee

Back after a long time away

Hello! I'm new here and I can totally understand financial struggles. Things are a little tight money-wise here as I am self-employed and work just comes and goes... Hoping things would get better within a month so I can try out Noogling!
  19. LoganLee

LoganLee's Journey

Hello everyone! I am a cis-female with small pointy Bs (UK bra size 30B, determined using this chart which is more accurate than VS bras, frankly). Current stats (have not bought my system yet):- Bust: 32" Underbust: 30" Bra size: UK30B (Most US bra sizes 32A to 34AA) Hips at the widest...