Noogleberry Couple! (updated: single again)

LoganLee

EDIT: Unfortunately we broke up before we could Noogle together.

But I will be here posting pictures regardless of what has happened.

~~~

My girlfriend and I just ordered medium and large (or extra-large?) breast systems and can't wait for them to arrive!

Right now (starting point) I'm a UK 30B (bust 32" band 30") and she's a UK 36D (bust 40" band 36").

Just wanted to say hi before putting up our thread in the gallery section! :-*

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Re: Noogleberry Couple!

Hi - I'm so pleased to hear you're doing noogle as a couple. My g/f likes my breasts but I've not shared with her about noogling. She's got an extremely impressive set of boobs herself totally naturally. I'm in the UK too - I use noogleberry cups and a home made electric pump. I've just recently put an electric solenoid valve in as well as the pump control, so it can do a pump-release cycle hands free - good fun! - working well but will make a few refinements to the program. You may have trouble putting pics up as I understand the website is having to undergo some special maintenance. I'd like to put my own recent pics up. I'm noogling myself towards properly filling an "A" cup which would be, for me starting from flat, a success story for noogling. Best wishes
Aria

LoganLee

ariadne said:
Hi - I'm so pleased to hear you're doing noogle as a couple. My g/f likes my breasts but I've not shared with her about noogling. She's got an extremely impressive set of boobs herself totally naturally. I'm in the UK too - I use noogleberry cups and a home made electric pump. I've just recently put an electric solenoid valve in as well as the pump control, so it can do a pump-release cycle hands free - good fun! - working well but will make a few refinements to the program. You may have trouble putting pics up as I understand the website is having to undergo some special maintenance. I'd like to put my own recent pics up. I'm noogling myself towards properly filling an "A" cup which would be, for me starting from flat, a success story for noogling. Best wishes
Aria
I'm thinking of setting up images on a 3rd-party host and then embedding here?

Sam1981 said:
This is wonderful. A couple doing it. What got you into Noggle?

Eh, I always had small and distant boobs. I know bigger ones are easier to "reunite" as a lovely cleavage using a NuBra while won't have a lovely crease unless I used many strips of tape!!! Even then I'd get mutant triple or double cleavage!

Anyway, will try posting in the gallery page soon with starting pics!

See you all!

James

LoganLee said:

See you all!

Much easier to just upload your images directly to Noogleberry.com. At the bottom of your input window click on "Attachments and other options" follow the directions, navigate to your pictures and post!
Besides being easy, if you post pictures this way, only members who sign in can see the pictures.

Sam1981

LoganLee said:
ariadne said:
Aria

Sam1981 said:
This is wonderful. A couple doing it. What got you into Noggle?

Eh, I always had small and distant boobs. I know bigger ones are easier to "reunite" as a lovely cleavage using a NuBra while won't have a lovely crease unless I used many strips of tape!!! Even then I'd get mutant triple or double cleavage!

See you all!

Sorry to hear about it didn't work out.

Okay, I hope Noogle will help you out. With the pics working again. The results are impressive :)