Search results

1. M

10 month update!!

Curious, are you consistent about noogling EVERY day or do you take days off?
  2. M

New before/after

Hopefulforbreasts,what have you heard about infared therapy and breast growth?
  3. M

Removing blocked negative emotions / energy

I've recently begun this healing technique called the body code (link below) and it uses the subconscious mind to identify and release stuck past negative emotions. I've been having a hard time manifesting my goals in my appearance, I feel because I have these energetic blocks. I'm wondering if...
  4. M

New before/after

What great progress! and I think they look wonderful! I think the heaviness of natural breasts is so beautiful, I wouldn't change a thing!
  5. M

Bovine ovary and pm?

Thanks so much hopefulforbreasts! I started taking BO and adrenal glandular a few days ago. I thinkI'll start taking kelp to make sure my body temp is warm enough.. I took my temp a few times and was around 97.6, I was pretty externally cold at the time though and have been trying to stay warmer...
  6. M

MOVED: Bovine ovary and pm?

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES HERE. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=5198.0
  7. M

Lip suction

Has anyone tried the noogleberry lip suction? Does it work for permanent growth?
  8. M

Bovine ovary and pm?

Hi... I've been trying to decide wether to order some PM or BO. I've read a fair amount on both and ended up ordering bovine ovary from swan sons. I also got the adrenals as I read it was good to take them together. I hope this was a good choice! I'm more concerned with permanent growth than...
  9. M

Too much suction?

Good to know! Thank you, I'll try doing that more consciously
  10. M

Too much suction?

Sometimes I have a hard time getting these domes on, I get to a suction that feels pretty good then they begin to turn purple. I really don't want to be damaging any tissue and back tracking! What do you think? The go from that nice pink ( top photo) to that purple pretty easily/ quickly..
  11. M

Love my NB

Wow, I just read through this whole thread... Soo inspiring!! I need to order some pm asap!! Thank you for sharing!
  12. M

Getting started!

Hopefulforbreasts - that sounds like an awesome regime. I really want to start with subliminal messages / hypnosis but I'm a little worried about just picking a random one from the Internet... Do you have any suggestions? :) <3 And here are some progress pics from my 1 month mark. I've been...
  13. M

Let's try this again. Progress pics

I've also been using flaxseed oil! Do you take it as a supplement or use it for massage or both? Also , those pics aren't working for some reason!
  14. M

Getting started!

Hopefulforbreasts - that's really awesome. may I ask what your routine is with that?
  15. M

2 Months beth's progress

Wow great progress! May I ask, how come you didn't continue the herbs while noogling? I'm wanting t start taking PM but debating.
  16. M

Getting started!

Thank you!! I've tried fennugreek and actually have some in my vitamin cabinet right now but I'm not really sure if it does much for me. I'm very interested in PM!! I'm surprised I haven't come across it in my research because people on this forum seem to love it! I've read that it may not be...
  17. M

Getting started!

I was thinking of moving up as well. Thank you, gonna try tonight! ***Update*** tried the large domes! They wouldn't stay on that well but when I tried them one at a time they felt great, way better than the mediums actually. I was browsing the forum for what to do when this happens and read the...
  18. M

Getting started!

Hi guys! I received my noogles about 2.5 weeks ago, but just finally made a username for the forum. I'm so excited to be getting started. I'm not sure if I've noticed growth yet, but I've only been going at it 2.5 weeks for about 30 minutes- an hour once a day and sometimes twice a day. Theorist...
  19. M

MOVED: MOVED: Just getting started!!

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES HERE. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=5176.0
  20. M

MOVED: Just getting started!!

This topic has been moved to Support. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=5175.0