Search results

1. B

Noogleberry instructional video

Really nice video. BBL
  2. B

Wanting breasts

Five months on... and there is progress! After reading some info, then a bit more, and then trying to sift through the information overload, I finally settled down into a Noogle/Herbs/Exercise regime that I’m going to stick with for a while; at least until the end of the year. 3xPM 500mg 1x...
  3. B

Wanting breasts

Thanks for that Dustin, I'm going to try the following for the next month or three and see how the results turn out. 2xPM 1xSP 2tbsp Flax seeds (for Prolactin) I've also ordered some PM cream that I'll use for Breast growth. BBL
  4. B

Sigh.....

Hi Cali, Do you have access to a 3-D printer? I've done a fair bit of 3-D printing and while the product isn't transparent, it SHOULD (disclaimer!) be strong enough to cope with the vacuum pressures. It wouldn't take too much design work to make extension rings for your XXL domes. All you'd...
  5. B

Wanting breasts

Hi DesiringCs, Thanks for your comments! If I have the time at home I'll pump an hour with the XL's, and hour with the XXL's, and 15 min or so with the breast pumps. For lubricant, after reading some of Caliboobs posts I tried grapeseed oil, but my skin didn't like it (itchy skin and rashes)...
  6. B

Wanting breasts

Well, it's been three months since I began. I've read copious amounts of stuff here, Breastnexum, Ainterol herbs, as well as other forums. There have been some changes, but early days yet. My breasts feel fuller, but not necessarily much larger. It depends on the day; sometimes it doesn't look...
  7. B

Sigh.....

Hi Cali, From someone who's just started out on their Noogleberry journey, can I say WELL DONE! I hope you can find a larger vessel. BB
  8. B

Can't see any pics..

I emailed Lucy and she explained that this has happened due to software updates in their system. They are trying to fix and hopefully within the next few days. BBLover
  9. B

Wanting breasts

Hi all, Starting measurements Bust: 115cm Underbust: 111cm Bra size: 22A (Australian size=44B US/UK) Goal: 22B for now, D later on. I'm an Australian male who's in his mid-fifties. I've loved breasts all my life and am fortunate to have a wife with E's. Long story short (I might expand in...