Search results

1. M

how to clean your Noogle system the best way

Hi all I haven't been noogling or checking the forum for quite sometime but now I was thinking about starting again. I want to give the inside of the cups a good clean how do I do that? I've tried ordinary solid soap and water and then I just put them back in the bag but they still don't look...
  2. M

latest XL cups?

Hi all, I bought Noogleberry with the xl cups in june, is that the latest version of xl?
  3. M

Is the xxl much bigger than the xl?

I have the XL one's, but haven't been noogling lately (actually I only tried this system a couple of times before I went on vacation and then I got sick.). Anyway the last year has been like a major rollercoaster ride for me and I have unfortenly gained weight. My bra size is now a european 34F...
  4. M

Redness on one boob, question?

Hi all, I used the system today and on 1 boob I got more redness/spots than usual? ??? ??? Especially where the opening of the plastic cups are...But also on the upper part of my breast. No I'm wondering why I get the redness... It doesn't hurt or itch... ??? Can it be that I pump to hard? (i...
  5. M

More questions, creams etc.

I tried noogleberry again yesterday and for the first time I felt something, the cup was still and not falling of and I could see the breast getting swollen. I had some pueraria cream on before I did this, maybe it's good to have a cream/oil on when you pump? Which one's (<--creams/oils) have...
  6. M

Received my Noogle, a question?

Just took a quick look at it and I'm not sure how to fasten the tee piece to the front of the plastic cups? Any ideas? ??? :)
  7. M

Hi I'm new here, some questions...:)

Which is the largest Noogleberry cup size? I was so ceirtain that I just read that there was a size called Extra extra large but I can't find it on noogleberry.com? It was suppose to be for DD+ sizes? I'm 23, have a large bust and I was thinking of trying Noogleberry mainly to firm my boobs up...