Search results

1. L

Lady's Progress

Good day everyone!! Been a busy couple of days so sorry but, I didn't forget to pump those busy days probably not as long as I wanted but, I am staying consistent. I have grown a inch I can confidently say I'm now 39 inches across the nip (not swollen) dunno if I can sleep with these things on...
  2. L

Lady's Progress

Thank you for the tip, Lovely. I will drink water maybe tea while pumping!! I don't pump too hard only because the girl do hurt if I do that lol Yesterday only pumped for an hour after taking breaks I want to pump for an hour today non stop!! I think I grew an inch because when I measure I'm...
  3. L

Lady's Progress

Today is October 14, 2020 my first day of pumping was exciting!! I pumped for about an hour in total! 10 minutes then a little break, then another 10 minutes then break and finally another 10 minutes then break. I was getting use to it and I found out laying down was best for me to put on the XL...
  4. L

Lady's Progress

Hi everyone!! <3 My noogle just came in today and I'm pumping as we speak. I'm really excited because I have got the XL noogle because I want to become one busty girl lol!! I figure is keep a diary here and watch my progress :) In the process of losing weight but my boobs can fit barely in a B...